LEIGH629`S fabtastic room designs will make all your friends jealous

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LEIGH629`S fabtastic room designs will make all your friends jealous

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LEIGH629 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

toryrush

LEIGH629 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 02:25 PM

Hey guys! I have some fabtastic ideas for rooms! I just need : Gender, fave color, animal, and sporty, girly, etc.

Boy,Blue or Green,Mocha Pup, not too sporty,

-toryrush-

LEIGH629

The first post that was under Basketball101`s

toryrush

LEIGH629 wrote on 2012-06-12 at 12:37 PM

Okay, you are going to want sport fan flooring and wallpaper, Kinzville HDTV, field of dreams bed, or football bed, scoreboard dresser, nothing but net side table, and(optional) Baseball glove chair and or puck dining chair and first down dining table

Me??

LEIGH629

You will need deep purple wall paint, fantasy flooring, cool ice coffee table, two cream living room sofa ,two maniac mania armchair.

LEIGH629

Okay, you are going to want sport fan flooring and wallpaper, Kinzville HDTV, field of dreams bed, or football bed, scoreboard dresser, nothing but net side table, and(optional) Baseball glove chair and or puck dining chair and first down dining table

ok, the pet is a harmony puppy, girl, fave colour is purple, and in the middle of sporty and girly. Could I have a medium sized hangout room with budget 2000?

Thanks in advance!!! :)

Basketball101

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.