LET'S SOLVE THE NEON TUTU!!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives LET'S SOLVE THE NEON TUTU!!!!

This topic contains 112 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by  JaneOfAllTrades 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

christinekc

Here is a couple….

Kinville academy skirt + black vest and polka dot pj bottoms.
    tiara and black vest and powder blue skirt

These are all fails

Queeny05

Remember everyone, feel free to try any clothing even if no one else is trying them. The Wild Watermelon Shirt was solved because one person decided to try out something different from what everyone else was using. Who knows? You may have a surprising outcome! :-)

hlhf5

I’ve tried black vest, tiara and fluorescent flip flops. I failed. black vest, ballet tights and ruffled skirt was another fail. i’m not sure if there is a neon tutu

whitesugarrh

there is. I’ve seen it since its been out and I saw it on webkinz when it even came out like 2 years ago

whitesugarrh

Did anyone try using the Neon Funky Fro’?

Aslania101

here’s some I’ve tried: Fluorescent flip flops+Black vest+Ruffled skirt =Pw Fluorescent flip flops+Blue& green kilt+smocked sundress=Pw Fluorescent flip flops+Black vest+smocked sundress=Pw Fluorescent flip flops+smocked sundress+ballet tights=Pw Fluorescent flip flops+Ballet tights+ballet leotard=Pw This is getting frusterating

37Rusty

THE RECIPE IS……….. BLACK VEST, FLUROESCENT FLIP FLOPS, AND RAINBOW PANTS!!! TRUST ME, IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!! I TRIED IT!!!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.