LET'S SOLVE THE NEON TUTU!!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives LET'S SOLVE THE NEON TUTU!!!!

This topic contains 112 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by  JaneOfAllTrades 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

christinekc

Here is a couple….

Kinville academy skirt + black vest and polka dot pj bottoms.
    tiara and black vest and powder blue skirt

These are all fails

ldd2001

i have red all the coments here and i think i fugered out why its unsolved webkinz is trying to trick us there might not be fff in at all

91jump wrote on 2012-11-18 at 01:28 PM

Rain22 wrote on 2012-11-13 at 05:47 PM
      K, so I looked at all the past clothing machine recipes and figured out a strategy that works with most of them (some I still need to work on). For example: Beautiful Blue Ball Gown- Ballerina Leotard Top because it looks like the top of the dress, Blue Bow because the dress is blue, Powder Blue Skirt because it’s a skirt (the dress needs a skirt, right?) and it’s blue!!! Maybe this will work with the Neon Tutu as well!!!!!!!! I’ll keep posting more of these everyday (hopefully)… Let’s hope this works!!!!!
      -Rain22-

great idea rain22
      ~91jump ♥♥

I have another failure!

Black vest
      Fluorescent flip flops
      Ruffled skirt

I am new to this mystery but I will try much more!

partykitty10

I had a failure too:pink striped swimsuit bottom+rainbow striped pants+baby blue skirt=…patchwork hat. :(

91jump

Rain22 wrote on 2012-11-13 at 05:47 PM

K, so I looked at all the past clothing machine recipes and figured out a strategy that works with most of them (some I still need to work on). For example: Beautiful Blue Ball Gown- Ballerina Leotard Top because it looks like the top of the dress, Blue Bow because the dress is blue, Powder Blue Skirt because it’s a skirt (the dress needs a skirt, right?) and it’s blue!!! Maybe this will work with the Neon Tutu as well!!!!!!!! I’ll keep posting more of these everyday (hopefully)… Let’s hope this works!!!!!
      -Rain22-

great idea rain22
      ~91jump ♥♥

Rain22

-Rain22-

Rain22

91jump wrote on 2012-11-12 at 06:55 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-11 at 10:37 AM
      It’s not in the Kinzapedia……. Does it even really exist?
      Peace, Love, Chipmunks!
      A.R.G. <3

it does i saw someone in kinzchat plus wearing it… they said there bff sent it too them. So someone has solved it…

Are you SURE that it was the neon tutu?? Cause if it was, that’s great… But I’m beginning to doubt this recipe… Why hasn’t it been solved yet???
      P.S. I had an idea that there might be other clothing machine recipes in the recipe. Don’t be fooled. You CAN’T put clothing machine recipes (ex. Tie Dye Top) in the clothing machine again. I saw a website saying that it was the Tie Dye Top+ some other stuff that I don’t remember… so if you see that, DON’T waste your money!!!

WE HAVE TO KEEP TRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Rain22-

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.