Let’s solve the Neon Tutu Recipe!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Let’s solve the Neon Tutu Recipe!!!

This topic contains 123 replies, has 63 voices, and was last updated by  kitty3119 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

4BubbaGump

I have a strategy for solving this. The strategy is: Black Vest + Florescent Flip Flops+ everything. I already tried Black vest + florescent flip flops+ all skirts, belts, and glasses. All we need to try is all shirts, bottoms, shoes, and hats.

katyboo97

so the tutu is still unknown… wow. this sucks i just want the flippin tutu lol

ghostcat101

i got the recpie kind of, retro belt plus rainbow pj pants plus floresent flip flops

bethcat10

you know that plumpy said it is a blast from the past well on the blueheartz retro dress it says this when you click on it from the kinzstyle shop hope this helps :)

4BubbaGump

I’m not sure if you can put KinzShop in the Clothing Machine, but it’s nice to have more information!

I think its too hard. my mom tried on her account and lost all her kinzcash, and because of that, I can’t help (I have no kinzcash). I wish webkinz would give us another hint!!! <<>>

Everyone ask Plumpy for a hint!! maybe if more people ask we have a better chance of getting it answered ??????

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.