Let’s solve the Neon Tutu Recipe!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Let’s solve the Neon Tutu Recipe!!!

This topic contains 123 replies, has 63 voices, and was last updated by  kitty3119 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

4BubbaGump

I have a strategy for solving this. The strategy is: Black Vest + Florescent Flip Flops+ everything. I already tried Black vest + florescent flip flops+ all skirts, belts, and glasses. All we need to try is all shirts, bottoms, shoes, and hats.

I know how to solve this! All of us have to go to the newz and beg webkinz in the comments and suggestions section to reveal the recipe!Also search EVERY webpage and I mean EVERY webpage there is that you can find and see if it has the recipe!

4BubbaGump

I just found some helpful information on Kinzapedia. The Neon Tutu’s release date is October 26th, 2011. The Florescent Flip Flops came out May 26th, 2011, so they can be in the recipe. The Black Vest came out April 14th, 2010, so they can be in the recipe as well. I hope this information will help someone! :D

j6e8s3

Well… We know that the black vest is in it for sure and a bunch of you are trying it with florescent flip flops and everything and all you get is patchwork. So i was thinking maybe just maybe the flip flops aren’t in them. Hope this helps!

Hayden12

ill try every combo i can think of

I have no idea what the solution could be but I really wanna know… Does anybody know any other unsolved recipes or recently solved?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.