Let’s solve the Neon Tutu Recipe!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Let’s solve the Neon Tutu Recipe!!!

This topic contains 123 replies, has 63 voices, and was last updated by  kitty3119 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

4BubbaGump

I have a strategy for solving this. The strategy is: Black Vest + Florescent Flip Flops+ everything. I already tried Black vest + florescent flip flops+ all skirts, belts, and glasses. All we need to try is all shirts, bottoms, shoes, and hats.

EmilieLG

well i know that the items must be avalible to free members so why not creat a few free acconts and try they come with 2000 kinzcash and it wont hurt

4BubbaGump

Well, They don’t HAVE to be available to free members. The recipe did come out before free members. But opening a few free accounts is smart. We can at least try some combinations like that!

passwordn2

The pink newsboy cap is called a classic

berries847

ive tried the polkadot pj bottoms, the rainbow belt and the rainbow tennis shoes

since Plumpy said “Blast From the Past”, I think it might be the black vest because in the description it said a blast from the past. also it might be the retro rainbow belt because retro means old and that would explain the rainbow in the tutu. it also might be the distressed stretchy jeans because if jeans are distressed, they look old and worn out. and in the description it said get that old jeans look for the price of brand new jeans. that combination might make the neon tutu. you can try it.

UniMagic

i tryed it and i got a pw hope this helps i also tryed black vest+rainbow retro belt+ruby slippers= pw black vest+rainbow retro belt+rainbow boots= pw black vest + black belt + fall floral skirt= pw black vest + black belt +smocked sundress= pw i am also posting this on anther fourm so i can help more poeple

Okay guys, pause for a second! I know it seems like were so far away from solving it, but we’re actually really close! They’re always getting new clothing and getting rid of old. so just do some research to fond out what was out when the neon tutu came out and what’s still here now, then subtract all the failed recipes from this forum, and we almost have the recipe! I will post as soon as I find it. ~*JaneOfAllTrades*~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.