Let’s solve the Neon Tutu Recipe!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Let’s solve the Neon Tutu Recipe!!!

This topic contains 123 replies, has 63 voices, and was last updated by  kitty3119 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

4BubbaGump

I have a strategy for solving this. The strategy is: Black Vest + Florescent Flip Flops+ everything. I already tried Black vest + florescent flip flops+ all skirts, belts, and glasses. All we need to try is all shirts, bottoms, shoes, and hats.

catdy

Ugg. i tryed 3 rainbow items. Not this combo: Rainbow boots, Rainbow stripe pants and Retro Rainbow Belt.

sophs

I asked EVERYONE in the trading room on Webkinz, nobody knew, but, somebody said they knew how to mke the neon tutu… they said its rainbow retro belt, peace top, and four pants, but its still unsolved, she actually doesn’t know which pants.

ldos9

the rainbow boots might be in it

catdy

when did the Ruffled skirt come out? Before or After? I think the recipe has the Rad rainbow overalls.

Those u can make in the clothing machine so that can’t be in it.

ldos9

i think there has to be some kind of skirt in it i mean it is a tutu

4BubbaGump

I am new to webkinz can someone tell us when the black vest, and the florescent flip flops came out?

mogoyogo

I have been on webkinz for a good 6 or 7 years, and i cannot remember there ever not being the black vest. However I do know for a fact, that the florescent flip flops are extremely new!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.