Let’s solve the Neon Tutu Recipe!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Let’s solve the Neon Tutu Recipe!!!

This topic contains 123 replies, has 63 voices, and was last updated by  kitty3119 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

4BubbaGump

I have a strategy for solving this. The strategy is: Black Vest + Florescent Flip Flops+ everything. I already tried Black vest + florescent flip flops+ all skirts, belts, and glasses. All we need to try is all shirts, bottoms, shoes, and hats.

Ok, we need to solve this!!! I’m guessing some (Maybe) are in the recipe listed below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: 1. Rainbow striped pants. 2. Flouresent flipfflops. 3. Retro rainbow belt. 4. Black vest. 5. rainbow polkadot shirt. HOPE I HELPED <3

catdy

Now we have to find out what the other items could be. Did you the Funky Neon Fro can go in the clothing machine? Maybe thats in it because it is neon and looks like its from the past. do you think Webkinz should have cavepeople outfits?

4BubbaGump

I don’t THINK *note that i only think* that Ganz would put something not available 24/7 and a caveman costume would be cute.

catdy

I was thinking that but This Is a recipe that people have tried forever to figure out and maybe, just maybe, that is in it. I would to have a caveman costume. Imagine putting that on a Dino webkinz!

furrball800

one problem I don’t know if the florescent flip flops will work because it is not striped and its not really neon But it might work and black vest I don’t know of that but usually it has to depends of the neon colors so its not from the pants But it is not thre shirts for sure

catdy

Hmm…. I heard someone say when it came out Plumpy said it was a “Blast from the Past” so I am almost sure that the Retro Rainbow belt is in it.

4BubbaGump

Great idea! Because retro is from the past!

Also could be black vest. In descript. it says Its A Blast From The Past

abislu1

Ruffeld skirt came after.

catdy

Maybe it has Rainbow boots: Rainbow stripe pants and ? Now we have to decide what ? might be. It is not the Ruffled skirt.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.