Let’s Solve the Unsolved Clothing Recipes!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Let’s Solve the Unsolved Clothing Recipes!!!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  applejack123 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Rain338

Let’s solve the unsolved clothing recipes! They are currently: the Nice Neon Swimsuit, Neon Tutu, Feather Light Shoes, Wild Watermelon Shirt, Emerald Ski Jacket, Highland Jacket and Top, Jolly Jester Hat, Rockin’ Fringe Vest, Speedster Cap and Superstar Leggings. If there are any that I missed please let me know. The recipe would probably be either really new (so I don’t know about it) or it is solved. Please help!!!

eliza81

i am pretty sure moccasins are in feather light shoes. i tried moccasins,wing tip shoes, and planehat and goggles….. patchwork

I didn’t know until just lately, which is funny because I’ve had webkinz pets since 2007. I found out when I started reading stuff on webkinz newz

Elizabeh

Someone, please tell me how you even know what the new recipe clothes, that can be made, ARE!!!!! Where do you get these names of items and how do you know what they LOOK like??!!! I’ve only been playing Webkinz for a few months, and sometimes feel utterly bewildered! Like NOW! Reading the above posts!

sorry if you already knew that. Don’t you think the strawberry hat (green layered tee, European flare shades, red bow) would look so cute with the wild watermelon shirt?

sweet treats toque- Sequin Cabbie Cap, Stripy Toque, and Red Bow.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.