Lets solve the Unsolved clothing recipies!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lets solve the Unsolved clothing recipies!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  bugaboo832 11 years ago.

• Author

schauzer2013

ok lets try to solve some of the following recipes:Busy Artist Smock,Emerald Ski Jacket, Feather Light Shoes,Neon Tutu,Nice Neon Swimsuit,Pretty Plaid Gown,Rockin’ Fringe Vest, and many more! Paste your fails here and work on any recipes you want! Remember if its a fail for one recipe its a fail for all. here are some fails: Smocked Sundress+ Red Belt + Groovy Hearts Swimsuit Top = Patchwork. Purple Kilt +Black vest +Black Belt= Patchwork. Fall Style Striped hoodie +Floppy Sun Hat + Wild Flower Swimsuit Bottom =Patchwork Ballerina Leotard Top + Smocked Sundress + Red & Green Striped Polo Shirt+ Patchwork. Good Luck!

abislu1

I think I’ll try that.For the neon tutu we should try every skirt/bottom with the FF and the black vest.

Everything has been tried with ff and black vest. I spent about 40,000 to check everypossibility of that.

Queeny05

What I know about the neon tutu is that the black vest is for SURE in it. And the side of the fluorscent flip flops is EXACTLY like the tutu’s belt. always try fluorscent flip flops, black vest and ________ ( your choice! ) -Queeny05

guidegal

I KNOW THE MOON BERRY DRESS-PLAID BUCKLE CAP , SMOCKED SUN DRESS , PURPLE PJ TOP

schauzer2013

ok that’s nice to know! so lets see if we can find some more fails, because every fail we get we are a little closer to finding a recipe! so lets keep trying!!

schauzer2013

ok good to know! y any chance can you give me the pretty plaid gown recipe? because it looks So Cute!!

Hey, didn’t see this till now, pretty plaid gown – Fall floral dress, blue and green kilt, ruffled sequin sandals. Hope this helps!

Cleopatra

Hey schnauzer, um some of your recipes are solved like the pretty plaid gown and artist smock. I have tried flourescent flip flops + black vest + everything in outlet.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.