Lexy's Lovely Room Designs

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lexy's Lovely Room Designs

This topic contains 31 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  strengthen 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

LexysPlace wrote on 2012-10-30 at 07:58 PM

Hi i\’m Lexy and I love to design rooms! If you want one fill out this form! Name: Type of room: (kitchen, bedroom, ect.) Budget: Time limit: (If like done in 1 day or today etc.) Thanks! I will try to get back to you as quick as I can! Lexy

its a bedroom
    under 4000
    my time limit is 2 days
    its for a girl tye dye pup
    im also sort of a tomboy

Hi i\’m Lexy and I love to design rooms! If you want one fill out this form! Name: Type of room: (kitchen, bedroom, ect.) Budget: Time limit: (If like done in 1 day or today etc.) Thanks! I will try to get back to you as quick as I can! Lexy

I don’t really need a room designed, but I would like some ideas! I have SO many small rooms in my Webkinz house, and I already have enough bathrooms. What should I renovate them into?

~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

LexysPlace

I would love for you to work here but can you wait a little bit so i get more people ordering rooms thanks! :)

LexysPlace

Hi guys im gonna have to get to this tommorow. I might be able to do it a little later :). Im so happy this is my first fourm! I finally found one of mine!

strengthen

Hi i\\\’m Lexy and I love to design rooms! If you want one fill out this form! Name: Type of room: (kitchen, bedroom, ect.) Budget: Time limit: (If like done in 1 day or today etc.) Thanks! I will try to get back to you as quick as I can! Lexy

(sorry if this post twice)

Anyways i need a

BEDROOM-girl

BUDGET2400

TIME LIMIT-in a couple days

If u need help I would love to work here THANKS!!!!!!!

its a bedroom
      under 4000
      my time limit is 2 days
      its for a girl tye dye pup
      im also sort of a tomboy

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.