Lexy's Lovely Room Designs

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lexy's Lovely Room Designs

This topic contains 31 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  strengthen 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

LexysPlace wrote on 2012-10-30 at 07:58 PM

Hi i\’m Lexy and I love to design rooms! If you want one fill out this form! Name: Type of room: (kitchen, bedroom, ect.) Budget: Time limit: (If like done in 1 day or today etc.) Thanks! I will try to get back to you as quick as I can! Lexy

its a bedroom
    under 4000
    my time limit is 2 days
    its for a girl tye dye pup
    im also sort of a tomboy

Angelkilby1

Angelkilby1 wrote on 2012-11-10 at 08:39 PM

Hi i\’m Lexy and I love to design rooms! If you want one fill out this form! Name: Type of room: (kitchen, bedroom, ect.) Budget: Time limit: (If like done in 1 day or today etc.) Thanks! I will try to get back to you as quick as I can! Lexy

Hey Lexy! I’d like a bedroom done for my Topaz Terrier named Roy. It’s a large room, it already has the Gold Squares Flooring which I want to stay, I want a tiny half bath in a corner (already have toilet and sink), and my budget is 1400 KC, and I’d like the room done by the end of tomorrow. Thank you!

Actually, my budget is 1700 kinzcash!

Angelkilby1

Hey Lexy! I’d like a bedroom done for my Topaz Terrier named Roy. It’s a large room, it already has the Gold Squares Flooring which I want to stay, I want a tiny half bath in a corner (already have toilet and sink), and my budget is 1400 KC, and I’d like the room done by the end of tomorrow. Thank you!

strengthen

froggysarecool101 wrote on 2012-11-10 at 07:59 AM

Hey lexy i need a room for a girl pretty panda under 9000 please and i woul like it to be a party/ girly room for her to chill out and today please thanks:)

Hi! I am Lexy’s worker and I thought of some flooring and wallpaper ideas

Idea #1

Funky Girl wallpaper and Lite Pine Flooring

Idea #2

Green Leaf Wallpaper and green Leaf flooring

I hope u like the ideas. I am not sure if Lexy will get this done today. By the way I did not try this so I dont know what it looks like. ( Lexy do u like my ideas for walls and the floor)? I hope u like it. TX

Hey lexy i need a room for a girl pretty panda under 9000 please and i woul like it to be a party/ girly room for her to chill out and today please thanks:)

OH ! that would be fun to make my house in to a dorm ! Can you help me Lexy ??? I have 4 rooms and a garden. No budget .

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.