Lexy's Lovely Room Designs

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lexy's Lovely Room Designs

This topic contains 31 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  strengthen 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

LexysPlace wrote on 2012-10-30 at 07:58 PM

Hi i\’m Lexy and I love to design rooms! If you want one fill out this form! Name: Type of room: (kitchen, bedroom, ect.) Budget: Time limit: (If like done in 1 day or today etc.) Thanks! I will try to get back to you as quick as I can! Lexy

its a bedroom
    under 4000
    my time limit is 2 days
    its for a girl tye dye pup
    im also sort of a tomboy

Angelkilby1

Angelkilby1 wrote on 2012-11-10 at 09:30 PM

Angelkilby1 wrote on 2012-11-10 at 08:39 PM

LexysPlace wrote on 2012-10-30 at 07:58 PM
      Hi i\’m Lexy and I love to design rooms! If you want one fill out this form! Name: Type of room: (kitchen, bedroom, ect.) Budget: Time limit: (If like done in 1 day or today etc.) Thanks! I will try to get back to you as quick as I can! Lexy

Hey Lexy! I’d like a bedroom done for my Topaz Terrier named Roy. It’s a large room, it already has the Gold Squares Flooring which I want to stay, I want a tiny half bath in a corner (already have toilet and sink), and my budget is 1400 KC, and I’d like the room done by the end of tomorrow. Thank you!

Actually, my budget is 1700 kinzcash!

WHERE ARE YOU LEXY I ASKED IF THIS COULD BE DONE 3 DAYS AGO SO HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strengthen

WHERE IS LEXY!! LEXY IF U ARE READING THIS HURRY WITH THE ORDERS!!!!!!! JUST SAYING! I AM FREAKING OUT!! still hiring people by the way

guest112232

Hi I NEED a new room design for my black lab midnight she loves brown,pink, and purple . she is a girl . my budget is 3000 . i want it to be a bedroom

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-09 at 05:39 PM

LexysPlace wrote on 2012-11-09 at 02:32 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-07 at 09:57 PM
      Hello Lexy and my friend strengthen! So, I am converting my whole house into a dorm school (I read about it in someone’s post on a forum here and thought it sounded like fun!) and I need some ideas for my Li’l Kinz classroom. It should be like a kindergarten classroom, with bright colors and an overall friendly atmosphere. If you could keep it under 2500 KC, that would be great. And if you want to use a Prismatic Chair in your design, you can, because I have one. Thanks!!
      ~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!
      P.S.: If you do well on this, I might ask for another room. Just warning you. LOL. :)

Hi! OK here’s you room (tell me if you like it or not :)
      - Classroom wall paper- $95
      - Classroom flooring- $75
      - 8 student chairs- $45 each for all $360 (i was surprised about the price for all of the chairs!)
      - 2 polished oak tables- $350 each- $700 in all
      - Teachers desk- $250
      - Teachers chair- $175
      - cubby hole cabinet- $295
      - volcano poster- $60
      - 2 crayons- $20 for all
      - doll house- $100
      - porcelain tea set- $400
      - toy digger- $40
      - toy dump truck- $40
      - zingoz-in-a-box- $35
      - 2 colorful characters coloring books- $200
      Your total is… $2485! I hope like it! I had fun making it!
      Lexy

Wow, it’s great! I love it!!! Could you design another room for me?
      So, the next room I am making is the music room. It will be in a medium sized room, and although it is a classroom technically, I’d rather it just look like a room dedicated to music. Instruments, of course, but no desks or anything like that. I am on a STRICT budget now with all of these renovations, so if it’s possible to keep it under 2000, that would be great! Oh, and I already have a drum set, the Hopping Bunny PSI one, so please include that in the design, as I will have nowhere to put it besides that room.
      Thanks so much!!!!!!
      Peace, Love, Chipmunks!!!
      A.R.G. <3

I also have the Electric Keyboard from the Kinzville Mall, so please include that, too!

Peace, Love, Chipmunks!
      A.R.G. <3

kedyn9

hi um.. i was wondering if you could help me re-design one of my rooms. it’s a large room for my racoon her name is lilly her room right now is a retired theme that i work hard to get but i plan on using it for another pet. it’s her bedroom that i want your help with it i a large room that i plan on putting a second pet (a boy) in with her the second pet is a lil’kinz leopard. i would like it if you could use some black’s,red’s and purple’s. my budget is 2500 kinz cash because i have a little over 7551 and i’m always earning more.
      thank you,
      kedyn9

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.