Lily Pad Dress For Trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Lily Pad Dress For Trade

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

iliridab

Hi everyone! I have two lily pad dresses and one is for trade. If you want it; I will only trade for pixie dress, sailor, hippo costume, plumpy, Black and White Cat costume, and Egyptian furniture items. I will need at least two for it though. Thanks, for reading this! ~~iliridab~~

kitkat3133

I have pixie dress and hippo costume. i might get some egyptian stuff soon. LMk

Narnian100

I actually found out just now that when my account was hacked someone took most of my egyptian theme so this is all i have left,Egyptian dresser,Egyptian Hippo Fridge,Sofa of the Nile,Sacred Scribe desk,Egyptian table,Egyptian Lamp,Egyptian vase, and the Egyptian Pedestal.

iliridab

I’m sorry everyone, but I just found all of my Egyptian stuff in a room, so ferretfriend add me on webkinz (I am iliridab), send me pixie dress, and I’ll send you lily pad dress. ~~iliridab~~

Narnian100

Oh iliridab I have the Green racing jacket and helmet (the set is worth 100,000)!!!! And alot of the Egyptian rares .I realllyyyy need that dress!!!!

ferretfriend

Hi There! I have a pixie dress and Some egyptian stuff.

Narnian100

I have all of the egyptian rares except the bed and tv what do you want of the theme?? I need the Lily pad dress. Actually I will give three of the Egyptian theme furniture for the dress. Add me Narnian100

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.