LOOKING 4 SEED'S AND FOOD COSTUMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING 4 SEED'S AND FOOD COSTUMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  AMM03 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>I really want them ! I have a list coming soon !
    </p>

spunkygirl

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-10-20 at 08:15 PM

Could anyone let me know what NVGO stands for? I would really like to know and I would like to know if the owner still needs those seeds. I could work out a really good trade with them and if they do not have anything to trade I’m sure we can work something else.

It means Needs Very Good Offer. Sometimes it’s shortened to Needs Good Offer.
      -spunky

Could anyone let me know what NVGO stands for? I would really like to know and I would like to know if the owner still needs those seeds. I could work out a really good trade with them and if they do not have anything to trade I’m sure we can work something else.

jewels250

Hi!

I have the new Cheeseburger costume Promo and a Cotton candy dress Promo. I also have Collie seeds and caramel apple seeds. NVGO PLMK Thanks,

JEWELS

ShirleyRenee

I actually have the “Green Grapes Dress”. It’s not very rare, but it is a food clothing peice!

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-10-17 at 09:08 AM

minigummybears wrote on 2012-10-15 at 03:16 PM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-10-14 at 08:28 PM
      Hi congrats it posted I have collie PSI seeds if you are interested but I will need a good offer seeing as they are retired.

hmmm…..maybe . what do u want ? ~gummy

I would be interested in newer PSI, e store points or e store PSI I really need gem PSI or any musical things pianos HARPS I need harps. Um but I do want to give you a really good deal so let me know what you are okay with could you please post your list soon!

Oh and neo gothic wallpaer floor bed and couch!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.