LOOKING 4 SEED'S AND FOOD COSTUMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING 4 SEED'S AND FOOD COSTUMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  AMM03 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>I really want them ! I have a list coming soon !
    </p>

i have candy cane seeds

AMM03

jewels250 wrote on 2012-10-19 at 11:29 PM

Hi!
      I have the new Cheeseburger costume Promo and a Cotton candy dress Promo. I also have Collie seeds and caramel apple seeds. NVGO PLMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

RARES OR ESTORE

ShirleyRenee

Can someone please answer me? I have been waiting 3 days for a reply.

Hi!
      I have the new Cheeseburger costume Promo and a Cotton candy dress Promo. I also have Collie seeds and caramel apple seeds. NVGO PLMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

Hey jewels, if the owner of the forum isn’t interested, i’d love to offer on your caramel apple seeds, PLMK what you’d like for them. Also if anyone has the sea captain’s belt, science goggles, elegant vardo wagon, or three ring swing, PLMK i have points, the new signature pet psi, and more for them.
      ~AQUA

nutty_buddy

Hi!
      JEWELS

Jewels :)

How are you??? :D Whatcha want for the cotton candy dress (if the forum owner doesn’t want it :P) LMK :P and LMK if you’re looking for anything new :P

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.