Looking for 2 PSI's

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for 2 PSI's

This topic contains 34 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  winnie1120 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

winnie1120

<p>Hi i am looking for these 2 PSI’s : Flower Patch Pond (Plumfadoodle) &amp; Rockin Wardrobe (Mohawk Puppy). I have rare items (Mostly) and a few PSI’s for trade. Let me know if anyone has these for trade. Thanks!
    </p>

Ok. ESTORE= I have the sugar coated kitty psi and the peppermint swirl slide. My sig is endangered it is the bengal tiger. Do you want me to say new?

winnie1120

lacrossegirl5 wrote on 2012-10-10 at 03:55 PM

Ok first thank you so much for replying so soon:D and here’s the ones i have Rockerz Vanity and Rockerz Cow psi. Sorry don’t know what there called LOL. LMK if you want some. FYI i also have sig and new and estore LMK

I have those, thank you though! Can you psot the Sig and Estore PSI’s you have? :-)

Ok first thank you so much for replying so soon:D and here’s the ones i have Rockerz Vanity and Rockerz Cow psi. Sorry don’t know what there called LOL. LMK if you want some. FYI i also have sig and new and estore LMK

winnie1120

lacrossegirl5 wrote on 2012-10-09 at 06:24 PM

Hey I have the rockin wardrobe add me 5723563. What do you have for trade? :D

Thanks, but i got the Wardrobe.

I saw you said on another forum you had Rockerz PSI’s — Which ones do you have? :-) LMK!!

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-10-06 at 03:26 PM

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-10-06 at 12:46 PM
      Winnie:
      I was wondering if you’d let me trade on this forum. I’m also looking for two specific PSIs (the Elegant Vardo Wagon and Tar Pit Oasis) and would love to trade her if you didn’t mind. Please let me know! Thank you.

Go right ahead!! :-)

Thanks so much! And if I read correctly that you got the PSIs you were looking for, congratulations!

ALL:

If anyone has the Elegant Vardo Wagon (Gypsy Vanner) or Tar Pit Oasis (Dire Wolf) for trade, please let me know!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.