Looking For……

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For……

This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>I’m looking for the following items: Black and White Cat Costume Pants (Cat Pants), Brown Belt, Year 1 Print, Sunflower Spa (Sunflower Lion Estore PSI), Sunny Savanna Window (Radiant Rhino PSI), and Unstable Stable (Night Mare PSI). I have quite a bit to trade for these items including Priceless, Promo, Estore Points, Estore PSI, Signature PSI, regular PSI, Rares, and more. LMK if anyone has these items and what they’re looking for for them. Thanks! *AIW
    </p>

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-10-29 at 01:35 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-29 at 08:39 AM
      FROGGYSARECOOL101- Hi there. If the print you have is in fact from Year 1, I would love to offer on it! I’ve got Priceless, Estore and Signature PSI, Estore Points, a few Promo, and other higher value items. LMK if it is the one from Year 1 ad if you’d be interested in anything for it. Thanks!
      DQ- I’m sorry, I actually traded for the pants before this forum posted, but thank you so much for posting!
      XBOXPAB- I’m sorry, I don’t have either of those items and I already traded for the Cat Pants, but thank you for posting! Good luck in your search!
      PUPPYLUVER- Sure, you’re welcome to offer for anyone who has Cat Pants, I already traded for some. :)
      BAILEY101010- Hi there, I’m so sorry but I don’t have any of those items currently, Good luck in your search though, and thanks for posting!
      CRUISINGAL- I’m very interested in the Unstable Stable! I am so sorry to say though, that I don’t have anything on your list and I just traded the Sig Wild Dog PSI unfortunately. Is there possibly anything else you might be interested in for the Stable? LMK, and I’d be happy to post a list or check to see if I have it. Thanks!
      Thanks for posting everyone! *AIW

Totally ok. Congrats!
      DQ00

Aw, thanks. (: And thanks for understanding. Happy trading! *AIW

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-29 at 08:39 AM

FROGGYSARECOOL101- Hi there. If the print you have is in fact from Year 1, I would love to offer on it! I’ve got Priceless, Estore and Signature PSI, Estore Points, a few Promo, and other higher value items. LMK if it is the one from Year 1 ad if you’d be interested in anything for it. Thanks!
      DQ- I’m sorry, I actually traded for the pants before this forum posted, but thank you so much for posting!
      XBOXPAB- I’m sorry, I don’t have either of those items and I already traded for the Cat Pants, but thank you for posting! Good luck in your search!
      PUPPYLUVER- Sure, you’re welcome to offer for anyone who has Cat Pants, I already traded for some. :)
      BAILEY101010- Hi there, I’m so sorry but I don’t have any of those items currently, Good luck in your search though, and thanks for posting!
      CRUISINGAL- I’m very interested in the Unstable Stable! I am so sorry to say though, that I don’t have anything on your list and I just traded the Sig Wild Dog PSI unfortunately. Is there possibly anything else you might be interested in for the Stable? LMK, and I’d be happy to post a list or check to see if I have it. Thanks!

Totally ok. Congrats!

DQ00

Here’s a more updated wishlist:

PSI:
      Unstable Stable (Night Mare)
      Orchid Bathtub (Estore Lil Rainforest Frog)
      Backyard Bubble Maker (Patchy Puppy)
      Sunflower Spa (Estore Sunflower Lion)
      Sunny Savanna Window (Radiant Rhino)

Other:
      Year 1 Print

LMK if anyone has any of these items for trade, thanks! *AIW

cruisingal

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-26 at 08:43 PM

I’m looking for the following items: Black and White Cat Costume Pants (Cat Pants), Brown Belt, Year 1 Print, Sunflower Spa (Sunflower Lion Estore PSI), Sunny Savanna Window (Radiant Rhino PSI), and Unstable Stable (Night Mare PSI). I have quite a bit to trade for these items including Priceless, Promo, Estore Points, Estore PSI, Signature PSI, regular PSI, Rares, and more. LMK if anyone has these items and what they’re looking for for them. Thanks! *AIW

Hi Alice, I have the Unstable Stable if you still need it. Please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

I’m Looking for:

Zum rainbow Rover
      Arctic Plane
      Stately dining chairs
      African Wild dog PSI
      Hard to find Cars

I’d be happy to add if you have any of these from my list. Thanks

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.