Looking for….

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for….

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-12-08 at 02:00 PM

Bamboo chute slide, howling ridge, nutty conveyor belt, catnip canopy gazebo, spot of tea slide, badger hill, fresh waterfalls, fresh water fountain, refreshing oasis, and the heart warming tub! LMK if you have these!

Anyone got these items?!

leopold

I have heart warming tub and nutty conveyor belt!!

cruisingal

Bamboo chute slide, howling ridge, nutty conveyor belt, catnip canopy gazebo, spot of tea slide, badger hill, fresh waterfalls, fresh water fountain, refreshing oasis, and the heart warming tub! LMK if you have these!

Hi, I have the nutty Conveyor belt if you still need it. please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

jewels250

Hi!

I have all but one. Do you have a trading list? PLMK Thanks

JEWELS

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-12-08 at 06:44 PM

Anyone got these items?!

PLEASE IS THERE EVEN ONE PERSON WHO HAS ONE OF THESE ITEMS!

Anyone got these items?!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.