Looking for a Baby Blue Bumper Car!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for a Baby Blue Bumper Car!

This topic contains 28 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  14kacie14 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

14kacie14

<p>I’m looking for a baby blue bumper car! PLMK if you have and what you want for it! Thanks!!!
    </p>

14kacie14

I’m on if you are!

14kacie14

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-11 at 03:35 PM

Sorry Katie! I sent it as soon as I got the slide but then I tried to send you the cart and it said that you have too much stuff in your inbox. I though I wrote you a messge here on newz? I looked for you on WW but you were never on to go to the trading room. I can’t log on now because my brother block WW but not WWN and I am trying to convince him to unblock it. Can you get on tomorrow?

yes i can! Just pick a time!

adama123

Sorry Katie! I sent it as soon as I got the slide but then I tried to send you the cart and it said that you have too much stuff in your inbox. I though I wrote you a messge here on newz? I looked for you on WW but you were never on to go to the trading room. I can’t log on now because my brother block WW but not WWN and I am trying to convince him to unblock it. Can you get on tomorrow?

14kacie14

Please resend me my Golden Slide!!!!

14kacie14

adama123-

Please send your half of the trade to me. If you don’t want to complete this trade any longer than please return the golden slide to me. Thank you.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.