Looking for candyland bed

Home Forums Questions – Archives Looking for candyland bed

This topic contains 4 voices and has 7 replies.

• Author

kels2007

Anyone have a candyland bed for trade? I think the candyland room stuff has been discontinued as I cannot find it. Have things that I could trade, too many to list. Thanks for any info or help.

i have a ton of those i can send one two u and a extra

Atomton

If you need any other items from that theme let me know and I can gift them to you. Please try to help me out! Check out Atomton’s Trade List 2!-Atom

dogfish

Hi atom, are you dismantling your candy room, or did you end up with extras? I also have some extra items from the theme, walls and floors included. I used the walls for my new xmas room. DF

kels2007

DF, you are a very kind person and I will be happy to be your friend! :-) Kels

dogfish

Hi is your user kels2007? I have an extra. Arte sells that stuff now. Nothing needed in return, I bought extra for friends. DF/clo92

kels2007

Oh my DF that would be great but I would be more than glad to send you something in return; if you have an underwater room, I have stuff for one and do not have an underwater room and would be happy to get it out of my dock. Yes, my user is kels2007 and I would like being your friend, just friend me and I will gladly accept!Have a great day! :-) Kels

dogfish

Hi kels, OK I will send today after school. Please keep your items to trade. I really don’t need anything. I gift every day and just love getting thank you notes, they make my day. Always happy to help. Have a great day, DF

kelsjohnson

Hi DF, we got two more animals from Santa and looking for two more Candyland beds. Any help appreciated – kels2007 is user. Thanks!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.