Looking for cat hat, cat feet, and full swim!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for cat hat, cat feet, and full swim!

This topic contains 49 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  OceanStar 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

adama123

<p>I have these for trade:<br />
    Sail dress<br />
    Full ketchup<br />
    Brown belt<br />
    Pink gem car<br />
    Acorn car<br />
    Anyone interested?
    </p>

dogfish

poobearz wrote on 2012-11-28 at 09:06 PM

I do have a few melody. Not sure on current trading values since I haven’t been trading much. What would you trade for melody?

Hi Poobearz, I also have what you are looking for. If you don’t trade here, come find me at Calling all Traders. I’m pretty easy to trade with, because I don’t take this stuff too seriously. LOL I can always use more melody, all my friends want them. That and old food, LOL. TTYL DF

adama123 wrote on 2012-11-29 at 06:06 AM

Would you fo the elf shoes and charm for the dress? LMK!

Sorry, don’t think I could do both of those. I apologize. Would there perhaps be any other way we might be able to work it? PLMK, thank you. *AIW

adama123

Poobearz- I could do either car for the melody. Btw, I have the polka dot piano and the winged piano. Would you do your carousel for the winged piano? LMK!

adama123

Would you fo the elf shoes and charm for the dress? LMK!

poobearz

I do have a few melody. Not sure on current trading values since I haven’t been trading much. What would you trade for melody?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.