Looking for cat hat, cat feet, and full swim!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for cat hat, cat feet, and full swim!

This topic contains 49 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  OceanStar 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

adama123

<p>I have these for trade:<br />
    Sail dress<br />
    Full ketchup<br />
    Brown belt<br />
    Pink gem car<br />
    Acorn car<br />
    Anyone interested?
    </p>

Does anyone here have a Melody for trade? I can offer Sea Capt’n Trouser :)

DQ00

adama123 wrote on 2012-11-30 at 06:18 AM

I do not sorry. But I would love to do that trade :) Add me at adama123 and maybe we can trade today!
      Alice- Hmm can you do the shoes for the dress? LMK!

I apologize for keeping you in wait for so long, I always forget which forums I post on. I actually did receive the Dres from a dear friend of mine, but thank you so much for letting me offer on it! Happy trading! I hope you can get some things you want! *AIW

poobearz

Guess it would help if I knew your ID so I could send the request LOL I will be back on tomorrow to check for your user name and send the request. Or you can send one to poobearz2 but please post at least part of your user name so I know it’s you, want to send to the right person. Thanks

Hopefully this posts

PonyLovr3

adama123 wrote on 2012-11-27 at 06:41 PM

I have these for trade:
      Sail dress
      Full ketchup
      Brown belt
      Pink gem car
      Acorn car
      Anyone interested?

What is the ketchup?

adama123

Oh sorry you are a little late. I am trading it to poobearz. Maybe another time we can trade :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.