Looking for cat hat, cat feet, and full swim!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for cat hat, cat feet, and full swim!

This topic contains 49 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  OceanStar 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

adama123

<p>I have these for trade:<br />
    Sail dress<br />
    Full ketchup<br />
    Brown belt<br />
    Pink gem car<br />
    Acorn car<br />
    Anyone interested?
    </p>

adama123 wrote on 2012-12-05 at 06:03 AM

I think together would be better :) Anyway, do you want to do the elf and cat feet for the dress and belt? Lmk!

hey i just got sail dress so i really only need the belt. What would you need for it PLMK – starlightzones

adama123

I think together would be better :) Anyway, do you want to do the elf and cat feet for the dress and belt? Lmk!

OceanStar

adama123 wrote on 2012-12-04 at 04:56 PM

Lili- well i am not sure because you have tricked a lot of my friends on newz so… Plus i do not have either of those lol. Do you need anything else for the swim though?
      Ocean- hmm i have the piano but do you need anything else for it? Lmk!

could you maybe post a list of e-store and signature PSI? LMK thanks!!

adama123 wrote on 2012-12-04 at 05:12 PM

Hey starlight i was wondering if we could work out a trade on newz first? It would make it a lot easier in webkinz. I have these for trade:
      Witch hat
      Brown belt
      Pink ears
      Sail dress
      Promo frozen fun slide
      Ketchup
      And some estore and sig :)

Hey adama i agree we should work out the trade here. I am interested in your sail dress and brown belt, what were you thinking for each seperately and what were you thinking for them together PLMK and i hope i was clear enough lol -starlightzones

adama123 wrote on 2012-12-04 at 05:12 PM

Hey starlight i was wondering if we could work out a trade on newz first? It would make it a lot easier in webkinz. I have these for trade:
      Witch hat
      Brown belt
      Pink ears
      Sail dress
      Promo frozen fun slide
      Ketchup
      And some estore and sig :)

hey adams i totally agree so we can make the deal here first. What were you willing to trade for cat feet and what were you willing to trade for full elf PLMK – starlightzones

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.