Looking for Cell Phone Sofa and Windows :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Cell Phone Sofa and Windows :)

This topic contains 46 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mortonhippo 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Goldstar2

<p>LMK if you have either :D
    </p>

Goldstar2

Friendly- ill have to think about it LOL:)

bailey101010

friendly1 wrote on 2012-08-27 at 08:58 PM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-27 at 07:48 PM

friendly1 wrote on 2012-08-27 at 01:07 PM
      Goldstar,
      I could use the aries ram window.I have the estore ice swan window and the signature deer friendly forest window, also the cell phone sofa. LMKS
      Friendly1

I’m interested in all of those LOL.though, I’m probably getting the Autumn Window so I won’t be needing that :) Hmm….I really can’t decide, tapes are all either pretty or cool :3

Well I would pick the friendly forret window because leaves fly out of it, very cool. It is up to you but I would be happy to give you an extra autumn paw print window. LMKS
      Friendly1

Oh Friendly:( i cantfind anything on your wishlist:’( Would you trade the gemster for a cell phone sofa? i would add…………please

friendly1

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-27 at 07:48 PM

Goldstar,
      I could use the aries ram window.I have the estore ice swan window and the signature deer friendly forest window, also the cell phone sofa. LMKS
      Friendly1

I’m interested in all of those LOL.though, I’m probably getting the Autumn Window so I won’t be needing that :) Hmm….I really can’t decide, tapes are all either pretty or cool :3

Well I would pick the friendly forret window because leaves fly out of it, very cool. It is up to you but I would be happy to give you an extra autumn paw print window. LMKS

Friendly1

Goldstar2

StarryGalaxy wrote on 2012-08-27 at 07:34 PM

Hey golden star I have both. I’m not sure what i need though.

Oh alright :) Is there a specific category maybe?

Goldstar2

Goldstar,
      Friendly1

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.