Looking for certain items!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for certain items!!!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TennesseeFrogs 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hi! Mythicalflower here! I’m looking for certain items as the title says. These are : The Lunar Flower bed, the superbed box OR the starlight stables (Mystic Pony PSI). Once I get one of these I won’t need more. I am mostly looking for the starlight stables PSI but all are fine. The items I have for it are: The Rockerz Limo, the Egyptian tomb window, snack cart stove, clown car (these next ones are all deluxe clothing) Googly eyed glasses, Lucky Leprechaun jacket, sunflower bonnet, paint can cap, nutcracker prince jacket and wizard school professor’s robe. Feel free to pick any 3 out of those. Thank you!

I’m not looking for the snack cart stove, that list was the things I have. I’m looking for the Starlight stables or night light flower bed.

i have snack cart stove what will you give already traded can paint hat sorry lol

The name must of changed, it’s the night light flower bed. I’m sorry. :)

cutieny2008

Ah, okay. I’ll try to find it for you. ;)

cutieny2008

I’m not saying that I have these items, but by “Lunar Flower bed”, do you mean Lunar Moon Superbed or Flower Power Superbed?

Please trade if you have one of these items!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.