~Looking for design Employees~by designergirl101

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~Looking for design Employees~by designergirl101

This topic contains 75 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Looking for design employees!!!! As I would suspect many of you know I own Lovely Design That you will Love and Casually Elegant Design Studio I am thinking of opening a few new branches all with head designers but of I still would do almost everything!!!!! If you are interested LMK!!!! I do not just hire, I have Lots of tests before hand however I only hire around 1 out of every 10 that will come by so do not get upset please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am VERY picky and will be checking by every day! The first room for the test will be 3,045 kinzcash it is a Theater room for a gummy bear webkinz. He likes Candy and Wants it everywhere BUT it still neeeds to be sophisticated!!!! I need FRESH new and AWESOMELY AMAZING ROOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW @dogfish if you want to work here I have seen so many awesome designs you have done so let me know if you want the job~ Thanks~Lauren~

OK well thank you!!!~

Thank you that helped so much!

I have a question about the test! So are we doing a bedroom, and a theater? Or is it a theater for a gummy bear? And if it is a theater for a gummy bear, do you want it to be like a room with candy details, and like a TV with the movie theature seats or no? I am SUPER confused right now! Give me almost every detail you can because I need more details, because as you can see I am confused! PLMK!

Okay so the idea is a sophisticated elegant but yet here is the hard part you need to tie in candy and tons of it but it needs to be a sophisticated elegant space!!!! It needs to look elegant and sophisticated first but it still needs to show his personality can can add tons of candy details just as long as the room still looks sophisticated and elegant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and BTW it is a theater room with no budget. If you pass this then you will do other rooms like a bedroom or kitchen, bathroom ect. But this is the most important room!!!!!! On my list!!!!

rockergirl40

I AM INTERESTED!

Hi I am interested! But right now I have to go to piano lessons! ttyl!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.