~Looking for design Employees~by designergirl101

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~Looking for design Employees~by designergirl101

This topic contains 75 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Looking for design employees!!!! As I would suspect many of you know I own Lovely Design That you will Love and Casually Elegant Design Studio I am thinking of opening a few new branches all with head designers but of I still would do almost everything!!!!! If you are interested LMK!!!! I do not just hire, I have Lots of tests before hand however I only hire around 1 out of every 10 that will come by so do not get upset please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am VERY picky and will be checking by every day! The first room for the test will be 3,045 kinzcash it is a Theater room for a gummy bear webkinz. He likes Candy and Wants it everywhere BUT it still neeeds to be sophisticated!!!! I need FRESH new and AWESOMELY AMAZING ROOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW @dogfish if you want to work here I have seen so many awesome designs you have done so let me know if you want the job~ Thanks~Lauren~

Um… Ok! But, I have one question. Do you want there to be like a movie screen since it is a theature? And do you want it to be a movie theature, but with candy and a sophisticated look?

My Mom is on the computer now, and I have an idea that she will be on it for a LONG time. So the room might not be done until tomorrow.

Ummm…. Designergirl, there is a problem, and you are going to have to change this test. Well, I started to design the test when my mom got off the computer, but I noticed that the one theme that had the candy stuff in it was gone, because it is only a winter theme! And that was the only theme with candy Things! So I can’t put candy in the room. Although, instead of changing the whole theme of the test you could JUST make it a fresh and sophisticated theature, but without candy. Because I wanted to surprise you with actually showing you the room by putting it in my house and then you could see it when I would invite you over. And I already bought the items that were going to go in the room, and then I realized that the candy theme thing was gone. I wanted to do this, so then you didn’t have to try to imagine things in your head. And if I sell the things back, I only would get half of what I paid for. So could I just show you what I have, and just treat it like the test only was supposed to be a fresh and sophisticated theature without candy? THANKS! And please respond soon!

Okay just do the gummy bear test at the top!

I’m interested in a job! I’m back by the way!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.