~Looking for design Employees~by designergirl101

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~Looking for design Employees~by designergirl101

This topic contains 75 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Looking for design employees!!!! As I would suspect many of you know I own Lovely Design That you will Love and Casually Elegant Design Studio I am thinking of opening a few new branches all with head designers but of I still would do almost everything!!!!! If you are interested LMK!!!! I do not just hire, I have Lots of tests before hand however I only hire around 1 out of every 10 that will come by so do not get upset please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am VERY picky and will be checking by every day! The first room for the test will be 3,045 kinzcash it is a Theater room for a gummy bear webkinz. He likes Candy and Wants it everywhere BUT it still neeeds to be sophisticated!!!! I need FRESH new and AWESOMELY AMAZING ROOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW @dogfish if you want to work here I have seen so many awesome designs you have done so let me know if you want the job~ Thanks~Lauren~

Okay so I would like a layout it was a little less sophisticated then what I had hoped so if I use you it will be on a new forum I start about color it was a hard task to complete but I would say IF the layout looks good then you can take the second test there are a few tests just to make sure everyone gets equal chances!!!! Oh and I will not have my decision until more have entered but if you take the rest you wont have to later a huge plus okay so I need the layout plus (I think you will do fine so here is the second room) . Okay well I dont have this pet but I will pretend I am a client. Hi my Opal Owl (Kelly) needs a living\bedroom space!!!!!! Her room size is large. Her budget is 15,000 kinzcash and 3,000 estore points I would like to include the PSI and a small snack station would be great!!!!! I want the room to feel bright, sun filled, airy and modern but I would also like it to include lots of Blue,Green and Yellow. I needs to feel warm but playfully modern. I would like to dabble in a sorta cozy,colorful modern vibe. If possible the snack station should not be to large. Just a small place for grabbing a small bite to eat. ~Thanks and could you also do a small bathroom? It should be blue green modern simple and preferably cute feeling but do not forget also playful. My budget for that is 7,000 kinzcash and 2,500 ganz estore points. You need to include a small closet area in the space as well. I would prefer all of the rooms be perfect Thanks!!!! Okay so I will give you say two weeks to do this!!!!

THE ULTIMATE CANDY THEATER EXPERIENCE! Hope you like it!

Crimson Wall Paint
      Café Flooring
      2 Movie Theater Seating
      Theater Screen
      Ice Cream Fridge (for drinks and other snacks!)
      Sweets and Treats Divider
      Stainless Steel Clock
      4 Coffee n Cream Side tables
      2 Ruby Red Wall Sconces
      Any random cake/candy food items in your dock (will go on side tables)
      Jelly Bean Tree or Ice Cream Tree (retired exclusives, am I allowed to use these in my design?)

This was difficult! Even though there is a candy theme, there really aren’t that many candy decorations. LMK if you need me to make a layout and if I passed ASAP!!! :)

I will work on the room in a little bit. I have to finish 2 rooms for my customers first!

Oh ya everyone to start off does the same test!!!! Please DO apply

I’d love to apply! Should I do the same test as LoveWebkinzForeverGirl?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.