~Looking for design Employees~by designergirl101

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~Looking for design Employees~by designergirl101

This topic contains 75 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Looking for design employees!!!! As I would suspect many of you know I own Lovely Design That you will Love and Casually Elegant Design Studio I am thinking of opening a few new branches all with head designers but of I still would do almost everything!!!!! If you are interested LMK!!!! I do not just hire, I have Lots of tests before hand however I only hire around 1 out of every 10 that will come by so do not get upset please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am VERY picky and will be checking by every day! The first room for the test will be 3,045 kinzcash it is a Theater room for a gummy bear webkinz. He likes Candy and Wants it everywhere BUT it still neeeds to be sophisticated!!!! I need FRESH new and AWESOMELY AMAZING ROOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW @dogfish if you want to work here I have seen so many awesome designs you have done so let me know if you want the job~ Thanks~Lauren~

i am intersested

Emsaxmaster

hey im interested!! add me plz! my name is emsaxmaster

Yes!!!

Can we use exclusives, eStore, ect.?

Hi designergirl! I knew I said that I would do the test soon, but I am sick with the flu! So when I feel better I will take the test but I don’t feel too good right now! Thanks for your patience!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.