~Looking for design Employees~by designergirl101

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~Looking for design Employees~by designergirl101

This topic contains 75 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Looking for design employees!!!! As I would suspect many of you know I own Lovely Design That you will Love and Casually Elegant Design Studio I am thinking of opening a few new branches all with head designers but of I still would do almost everything!!!!! If you are interested LMK!!!! I do not just hire, I have Lots of tests before hand however I only hire around 1 out of every 10 that will come by so do not get upset please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am VERY picky and will be checking by every day! The first room for the test will be 3,045 kinzcash it is a Theater room for a gummy bear webkinz. He likes Candy and Wants it everywhere BUT it still neeeds to be sophisticated!!!! I need FRESH new and AWESOMELY AMAZING ROOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW @dogfish if you want to work here I have seen so many awesome designs you have done so let me know if you want the job~ Thanks~Lauren~

SPOOFY7

CAN I PLAESE TAKE THE TEST

No problem and I sorry you think it is too much as most do. For me the idea is not to make this easy but to test how much those of you really want to work here I want all of my forums to be top of the line and when people see it was started by designergirl101 i want them to know it is a good design forum with only the best designers!!! (as of now I have only ever found won that was willing to work at my forum myself) I am VERY picky so I am sorry you feel that way I thought you might be a great designer. But I guess it was your choice. To all of you who look at this as intimidating I say GOOD!!! It is supposed to be!!!!! It is suposed to test your very will to become a designer!!!!!

@DESIGNERGIRL101 !!! Long time no see! I have been thinking of reopening the forum we were going to run. Would you be interested?

I’m sorry, but I think I’m going to stop here. These tests are just a little too much for me right now, and I don’t think I’ll be able to work very often at a shop either. I think I’ll just find a different place to design rooms. But thank you anyway for the opportunity.

Ok thanks!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.