~Looking for design Employees~by designergirl101

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~Looking for design Employees~by designergirl101

This topic contains 75 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Looking for design employees!!!! As I would suspect many of you know I own Lovely Design That you will Love and Casually Elegant Design Studio I am thinking of opening a few new branches all with head designers but of I still would do almost everything!!!!! If you are interested LMK!!!! I do not just hire, I have Lots of tests before hand however I only hire around 1 out of every 10 that will come by so do not get upset please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am VERY picky and will be checking by every day! The first room for the test will be 3,045 kinzcash it is a Theater room for a gummy bear webkinz. He likes Candy and Wants it everywhere BUT it still neeeds to be sophisticated!!!! I need FRESH new and AWESOMELY AMAZING ROOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW @dogfish if you want to work here I have seen so many awesome designs you have done so let me know if you want the job~ Thanks~Lauren~

Wegotdot

Ill take the first one!!!

Ooh my gosh why is nobody taking this test!

Okay angel hair sorry it took me so long to reply your test is for the new little ducklings all three of them share a all purpose room bedroom,bathroom,kitchen ect. and a yard to put their PSI in but please include more. They have 13,000 estore points and 22,000 kinzcash the would like you to use purple green and yellow the color of the ducklings. Oh and Please include three beds in their room. It is a large room and should include three beds,(So a sleeping area) a sitting area, a kitchen area (with a small place for 3 to eat and they also have a small bathroom that is included in the budget if you can pass this with flying colors then their is no need for any other test but if I am still unsure I might do a written test and another smaller harder project. Please add lots of pastel colors but stick within the color palette I requested.

angelhair22

i am intrested!

Yes I will say your test is a room for the new pretty kitty she has 4,000 estore points and 6,000 kinzcash to spend use all of her colors and lots of clothes storage. I will have allot more tests after this, this is by far the most easy so enjoy it !

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.