~Looking for design Employees~by designergirl101

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~Looking for design Employees~by designergirl101

This topic contains 75 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Looking for design employees!!!! As I would suspect many of you know I own Lovely Design That you will Love and Casually Elegant Design Studio I am thinking of opening a few new branches all with head designers but of I still would do almost everything!!!!! If you are interested LMK!!!! I do not just hire, I have Lots of tests before hand however I only hire around 1 out of every 10 that will come by so do not get upset please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am VERY picky and will be checking by every day! The first room for the test will be 3,045 kinzcash it is a Theater room for a gummy bear webkinz. He likes Candy and Wants it everywhere BUT it still neeeds to be sophisticated!!!! I need FRESH new and AWESOMELY AMAZING ROOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW @dogfish if you want to work here I have seen so many awesome designs you have done so let me know if you want the job~ Thanks~Lauren~

belle81502

sorry i didnt get back to you for a couple of days i forgot i wrote here because i have my topics hey you should check the out some time oh and i still ready dont understand what i need to do

Hey belle81502 that sounds fine. I always try to make these fun enough (or at least the first) . So what about a room for a Signature Border Terrier? The new pet and its PSI. I really want to showcase this pets need to travel so if its room could be kinda like a bed in breakfast that would be cool. Its a large room and I thought you could use dividers for the bathroom area. I have 8,000 kinzcash and 5,000 estore points. It seems like nobody does these but if you want to follow through that would rock. Also to note this room is just a example so its not for me. So it really does not matter what it looks like but I would prefer it to look nice if you want a job. Thanks!

belle81502

im intrested what about me

Well I mean I don’t care its up to you. I only saw 4 rooms of your house. There are couple quick fixes and some that would take more time and thought. I don’t know the reasoning behind all of it either so it may make more sense after I am know more about it. I was thinking it may be a very good idea to remove the wishing well from your Jungle\Sports themed room. Any other changes to that room are not exactly “quick fixes” and may take a considerable amount of time, but as I said I am unaware of the reason so some things may not make sense to me. The is a more considerable amount to change in your underwater room. First I would remove the Orchid, The underwater PSI cove thingy, inflatable palm trees, the fire truck and if you want it may not hurt to go through the room and sort through what can go. As for your garden the zingoz pinwheel is cute but I would remove it, if it were my garden. As for your Persian Palace I think it may be a little cuter without the hot air balloon and wising well. Thanks and cant wait to see your results.

queste

Hi! I’d love to apply. What room would you like designed?

Well as I don’t use actual rooms I would say hmm……………………………….. Maybe a room for a Signature Marble Cat! Yes a signature marble cat sounds good okay so we will just pretend we have her PSI and want to use it in the room. It will be a outdoor yard for her to play in. We want it to match her PSI and the whole Dig site (not a construction dig site but like a artifact dig site) theme. We want it to fun but sophisticated. Nothing to flashy as she works with dirt allot and sees beauty in nature and earthy tones. Her budget (not including the yard) Is 2,387 Webkinz Dollars. I hope it all works okay for you!

queste

Okay, awesome. Are e-store, curio shop, and prizes allowed?

Um under2 items of that kind would be nice and 5,000 estore points. But there will be another maybe less fun test! Your house was nice I have a few quick fixes we can talk about later.

queste

How much of my house did you get to see? I kept losing connection. :-( Lol and if it’s another sort of decorating a room sort of test then it’ll be fun. Designing is almost always fun (unless I’m totally stuck like with my black bear’s room). When I’m ready to “turn in my test” how detailed do you want it? Do you want a list of the items used or do you want a description of the room (like what items go where)? ~queste <3

queste

Hey, I’m done with the room design. Starting in the top left corner of the garden and working its way clockwise: a cluster of 3 daisy patches, in the middle of the “top” right: one muskoka chair, in the top right corner: 8 growing plants/seeds of your choice (arranged in a 4X3 — 4 up, 3 across), bottom right corner: 3 daisy patches, bottom left corner: Marble Cat PSI. To the left of the PSI: 1 CampKinz lantern Assuming that there is a door on the left side–path curving from the door around to the right side of the PSI made from the CampKinz Trail pieces (assuming the PSI is a 3X3)–made up of 5 straight trail pieces and 2 curved pieces. . Towards the middle, just slightly right from of the table the point where the trail turns: picnic table and 2 picnic benches (benches on either side). >>KinzChash total: 2,280, leaving you with 108 left over. “Above” the PSI is the one eStore item: Kitti of the Nile — 2,000 eStore points. One the picnic table: 1 “prizes”–”homework.” The “homework” simply looks like an open notebook and pencil and archaeologist typically have some sort of notebook where they record where they found the items they have dug up. <3 queste

queste

Oh, and sorry that it took me a little longer than I was originally planning to get this to you. I’ve been a little busy and it kept slipping my mind to “submit” it to you. <3 queste

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.