Looking for Doggie Diving Pool and Endangered Exclusives!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Doggie Diving Pool and Endangered Exclusives!!

This topic contains 280 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  cupcakequeen1313 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

toryrace

cupcakequeen1313 wrote on 2012-06-15 at 05:18 PM

Hi! I’m looking for the Doggie Diving Pool and the Fresh Waterfalls and Fresh Water Fountain!! If anyone has them, LMK and I’ll post a haves list!! :)

Me to and can u make this a tradind fourm between u and me?-Thanks:)
    -toryrace-

dollar123

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-02 at 01:59 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-01 at 09:22 AM

dollar123 wrote on 2012-07-01 at 09:12 AM

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-30 at 12:36 PM

dollar123 wrote on 2012-06-29 at 10:56 AM
      hi everyone please LMK if you have the badger hill psi i offer the DOGGIE DIVING POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ~~~DOLLAR~~~

HEY THERE DOLLAR123….YES I THINK I HAVE THAT PET….BY CHANCE DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE SIGNATURE ENDANGERED THEME REFRESHING OASIS OR SIGNATURE BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL….IF NOT LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

i don’t have those pal but these are what i have FOR THE BADGER HILL PSI:::::
      EMERALD TV
      lap it up pool
      MYSTERIOUS POOL
      jungle cat perch
      GOLDEN APPLE TREES
      hedgy hedgehog
      CLOVER PATCHED COUCH
      desert break
      SNOWY CAMPSITE
      day outdoors bathtub
      ELEGANT VICTORIAN FOUNTAIN
      lemonade stand
      AUTUMN PAW PRINT WINDOW
      candy cane seeds
      LMK IF YOU LIKE ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY THERE DOLLAR…I THOUGHT I READ YOU HAD THE DOGGIE DIVING POOL TO TRADE FOR THE BADGER HILL….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

HEY THERE DOLLAR123….ARE U ON NOW? IF SO LET ME KNOW….I CAN MEET YOU IN KINZCHAT PLUS TRADING ROOM 2 GREEN ZONE….THANKS LOUE354

sorry i could not check yesterday are you on now????????????

~~~DOLLAR~~~

dollar123

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-02 at 01:59 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-01 at 09:22 AM

dollar123 wrote on 2012-07-01 at 09:12 AM

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-30 at 12:36 PM

dollar123 wrote on 2012-06-29 at 10:56 AM
      hi everyone please LMK if you have the badger hill psi i offer the DOGGIE DIVING POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ~~~DOLLAR~~~

HEY THERE DOLLAR123….YES I THINK I HAVE THAT PET….BY CHANCE DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE SIGNATURE ENDANGERED THEME REFRESHING OASIS OR SIGNATURE BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL….IF NOT LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

i don’t have those pal but these are what i have FOR THE BADGER HILL PSI:::::
      EMERALD TV
      lap it up pool
      MYSTERIOUS POOL
      jungle cat perch
      GOLDEN APPLE TREES
      hedgy hedgehog
      CLOVER PATCHED COUCH
      desert break
      SNOWY CAMPSITE
      day outdoors bathtub
      ELEGANT VICTORIAN FOUNTAIN
      lemonade stand
      AUTUMN PAW PRINT WINDOW
      candy cane seeds
      LMK IF YOU LIKE ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY THERE DOLLAR…I THOUGHT I READ YOU HAD THE DOGGIE DIVING POOL TO TRADE FOR THE BADGER HILL….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

HEY THERE DOLLAR123….ARE U ON NOW? IF SO LET ME KNOW….I CAN MEET YOU IN KINZCHAT PLUS TRADING ROOM 2 GREEN ZONE….THANKS LOUE354

sorry i could not check yesterday are you on now

KyahLCLD

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-03 at 12:09 PM

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-07-03 at 12:01 PM

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-07-03 at 11:23 AM

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-03 at 10:48 AM

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-07-03 at 10:10 AM

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-06-29 at 10:35 AM

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-28 at 06:10 PM

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-06-28 at 04:54 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-27 at 03:40 PM

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-06-27 at 03:21 PM
      Hiya Loue!
      So what PSI do I not need to get now?
      THX!!!
      ~KyahLCLD

HEY TRE KYAHLCLD….I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THE SIGNATURE ENDANGERED THEME REFRESHING OASIS, SIG. BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL AND CATS MEOW GARDEN….DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY OF THESE….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…I WILL BE BACK ON LATER THIS EVENING….THANKS LOUE354

Hiya loue!
      I just wanted to let you know that I have bought the lion so I do not need that holded anymore! I just thought that you could get somthing with that sooner, instead of holding it for me! You are very nice to be that generous. I also recently got the E-Store swordfish PSI, so PLMK if you want thaat for the cat PSI, Yes, I still would like you to hold the cat PSI for me, I think I can get some of those items you requested very soon! I am still spending all my time on WW in the trading room *TRYING* to get those items you requested.
      ~KyahLCLD

HEY THERE KYAHLCLD….OK THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW…AND YES I JUST GOT THE BULLDOG BUT HAVE NOT ADOPTED IT YET….IF YOU HAPPEN TO FIND THE ITEMS THAT I NEED PLEASE LET ME KNOW….LOUE354

OK, do not worry about the bulldog PSI, I have another trade going for that one. LOL! And I might have someone that has some of your items. I will let you know. And also would you do Rockerz Cow for Cat? But I know you want the other items too so I will continue to get those items!
      ~KyahLCLD

still waiting……….
      ~KyahLCLD

HEY THERE KYAHLCLD…WILL YOU BE ON AROUND 12PM KINZTIME TODAY OR AT 6PM KINZTIME TONIGHT….IF SO LET ME KNOW….SORRY IT WAS CANADA DAY AND VERY BUSY CELEBRATING AROUND HERE…LOL….JUST LET ME KNOW WHICH IS BETTER FOR YOU…..ALSO ADD MY OTHER ACCOUNT USER NAME IS: IAMAWEBKINZMOM….I THINK THE ROCKER CAT IS ON THAT ACCOUNT….THANKS LOUE354

Loue,
      Noon would be okay, I might be gone, but if I am leaving I can let you know. Like I said I have the PSI. So….. I will just wait. Is this OK:
      Light Green zone
      Plus
      Trading Room 2
      ~KyahLCLD

Loue,
      I am logging on now. I will be in the stuff that I set on my last post. See ya there. IAMAWEBKINZMOM right? I will see you in a minute.
      ~KyahLCLD

HEY THERE KYAHLCLD…THANKS A BUNCH…I TRADED MY ROCKER COW PSI SO I WAS GLAD TO GET IT BACK….GLAD I COULD HELP YOU FINISH YOUR COLLECTION TOO!!!! THAT IS WHAT I CALL A WIN WIN FOR BOTH OF US….HOPE WE CAN TRADE AGAIN SOON….IF YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW ANYBODY TRADING THE SIGNATURE BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL OR REFRESHING OASIS COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

Loue,

Ok, no problem! It was a win win situation. I am happy I finnished it all! Also happy you got your PSI back. I do not know of anyone at the momment for those. But there is someone on the: If you have rockerz CLICK HERE forum, that has the Cats Meow Garden. There are two of those forums it is the one with the most posts. Just thought I would tell you.

Your Friend,
      ~KyahLCLD

loue354

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-07-03 at 12:01 PM

Hiya Loue!
      THX!!!
      ~KyahLCLD

HEY TRE KYAHLCLD….I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THE SIGNATURE ENDANGERED THEME REFRESHING OASIS, SIG. BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL AND CATS MEOW GARDEN….DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY OF THESE….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…I WILL BE BACK ON LATER THIS EVENING….THANKS LOUE354

Hiya loue!
      I just wanted to let you know that I have bought the lion so I do not need that holded anymore! I just thought that you could get somthing with that sooner, instead of holding it for me! You are very nice to be that generous. I also recently got the E-Store swordfish PSI, so PLMK if you want thaat for the cat PSI, Yes, I still would like you to hold the cat PSI for me, I think I can get some of those items you requested very soon! I am still spending all my time on WW in the trading room *TRYING* to get those items you requested.
      ~KyahLCLD

HEY THERE KYAHLCLD….OK THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW…AND YES I JUST GOT THE BULLDOG BUT HAVE NOT ADOPTED IT YET….IF YOU HAPPEN TO FIND THE ITEMS THAT I NEED PLEASE LET ME KNOW….LOUE354

OK, do not worry about the bulldog PSI, I have another trade going for that one. LOL! And I might have someone that has some of your items. I will let you know. And also would you do Rockerz Cow for Cat? But I know you want the other items too so I will continue to get those items!
      ~KyahLCLD

still waiting……….
      ~KyahLCLD

HEY THERE KYAHLCLD…WILL YOU BE ON AROUND 12PM KINZTIME TODAY OR AT 6PM KINZTIME TONIGHT….IF SO LET ME KNOW….SORRY IT WAS CANADA DAY AND VERY BUSY CELEBRATING AROUND HERE…LOL….JUST LET ME KNOW WHICH IS BETTER FOR YOU…..ALSO ADD MY OTHER ACCOUNT USER NAME IS: IAMAWEBKINZMOM….I THINK THE ROCKER CAT IS ON THAT ACCOUNT….THANKS LOUE354

Loue,
      Noon would be okay, I might be gone, but if I am leaving I can let you know. Like I said I have the PSI. So….. I will just wait. Is this OK:
      Light Green zone
      Plus
      Trading Room 2
      ~KyahLCLD

Loue,
      I am logging on now. I will be in the stuff that I set on my last post. See ya there. IAMAWEBKINZMOM right? I will see you in a minute.
      ~KyahLCLD

HEY THERE KYAHLCLD…THANKS A BUNCH…I TRADED MY ROCKER COW PSI SO I WAS GLAD TO GET IT BACK….GLAD I COULD HELP YOU FINISH YOUR COLLECTION TOO!!!! THAT IS WHAT I CALL A WIN WIN FOR BOTH OF US….HOPE WE CAN TRADE AGAIN SOON….IF YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW ANYBODY TRADING THE SIGNATURE BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL OR REFRESHING OASIS COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

KyahLCLD

Hiya Loue!
      THX!!!
      ~KyahLCLD

Hiya loue!
      ~KyahLCLD

~KyahLCLD

still waiting……….
      ~KyahLCLD

Loue,
      Light Green zone
      Plus
      Trading Room 2
      ~KyahLCLD

Loue,

~KyahLCLD

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.