looking for dresses

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives looking for dresses

This topic contains 106 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Chelsea315 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-09-24 at 06:26 PM

I\’m looking for the Victorian dress,pretty prom dress,gold dress,silver dress,Amanda panda dress,all the party dress,neo gothic dress, and probably others

hi i have the neo gothic and gold dress! what do u hav?
    (P.S. i’m only intrested in PSI)

guineapigirl

anyone have dresses for trade that i want?

good morning!

KittyKatMeowMeow wrote on 2012-09-30 at 04:34 PM

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-09-24 at 06:26 PM
      I\’m looking for the Victorian dress,pretty prom dress,gold dress,silver dress,Amanda panda dress,all the party dress,neo gothic dress, and probably others

I’m maybe willing to trade the victorial ball gown dress for a good and fair offer :)

please check ou my list

winnie1120

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-09-30 at 05:23 PM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 04:48 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-09-30 at 04:35 PM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 04:30 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-09-30 at 04:15 PM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 04:01 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-09-29 at 11:32 AM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-09-28 at 03:26 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-09-28 at 12:41 PM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-09-27 at 09:12 PM
      I don’t know if you want these or not, but i have :
      Stylish City Dress
      Glitter Silver Dress
      Fire Queen Robes
      Blueheartz Retro Dress
      If you want any let me know.
      If anyone has the Rockers leather jacket, one of it’s sleeves is leather the other lace, please let me know.

Hi Winnie :)
      I was wondering if you still had the fire queen robes available for trade? If you do, I would be happy to make a list :) LMK what you’re looking for :P
      NB

Yes i still have it! Can you make a list? :) I don’t mind trading it for clothing, let me know. :)

Winnie
      I have several extras on deluxe pieces, would you be interested in those? I have an extra sunflower bonnet, paint can cap, patriotic top hat, pj collie shirt, roman head wreath, majestic monocle, Asian headress (I think), googly eye glasses (I think). I might have a couple of others I just cant remember off the top of my head lolz :P I can make an additional list if nothing here interests you, just LMK :)
      NB

I’ll take the Roman Headress.

winnie :)
      Awesome!! Would you like to meet in a trading room? I usually KP but because I haven’t traded with you before, Id have you send first or we meet in a trade room :) I am fine either way but you’ve never traded with me before either so you might be more comfortable meeting in a trade room too :P Just LMK if you want to meet in a TR, what color and what time (in kinz time) :)
      NB

I know what you mean, we never traded before. I’m to be trusted, i promise.
      I’ll go ahead and send you the dress, i’m on right know, and you send me the Roman Head Wreath. Ok? I’ll send you the dress right know. Thanks!! :)

Winnie
      Logging in right now (432 kinz time) and will send the headwreath over :P……ummmm wait a minute….I don’t think we have eachothers webkinz world user name lol….that wont work LOL whats your user name? I will send a request if you tell me yours or you can send the request to me…. I am bratz2189 :P
      NB

Lol, mine is winnie1120. I’m sending a request right now!

Winnie
      Hang on before you send please, I thought I had an extra on the head wreath, I think I may have gifted or traded it though, I am very sorry. I can offer something else or we can call of the trade. I am very very sorry, that was totally my mistake.
      LMK
      NB

It’s okay, don’t worry about it! Do you still have the Paint Can Cap? We could trade for that instead, if you want. It’s fine with me. :)

nutty_buddy

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 04:48 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-09-30 at 04:35 PM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 04:30 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-09-30 at 04:15 PM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 04:01 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-09-29 at 11:32 AM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-09-28 at 03:26 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-09-28 at 12:41 PM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-09-27 at 09:12 PM
      I don’t know if you want these or not, but i have :
      Stylish City Dress
      Glitter Silver Dress
      Fire Queen Robes
      Blueheartz Retro Dress
      If you want any let me know.
      If anyone has the Rockers leather jacket, one of it’s sleeves is leather the other lace, please let me know.

Hi Winnie :)
      I was wondering if you still had the fire queen robes available for trade? If you do, I would be happy to make a list :) LMK what you’re looking for :P
      NB

Yes i still have it! Can you make a list? :) I don’t mind trading it for clothing, let me know. :)

Winnie
      I have several extras on deluxe pieces, would you be interested in those? I have an extra sunflower bonnet, paint can cap, patriotic top hat, pj collie shirt, roman head wreath, majestic monocle, Asian headress (I think), googly eye glasses (I think). I might have a couple of others I just cant remember off the top of my head lolz :P I can make an additional list if nothing here interests you, just LMK :)
      NB

I’ll take the Roman Headress.

winnie :)
      Awesome!! Would you like to meet in a trading room? I usually KP but because I haven’t traded with you before, Id have you send first or we meet in a trade room :) I am fine either way but you’ve never traded with me before either so you might be more comfortable meeting in a trade room too :P Just LMK if you want to meet in a TR, what color and what time (in kinz time) :)
      NB

I know what you mean, we never traded before. I’m to be trusted, i promise.
      I’ll go ahead and send you the dress, i’m on right know, and you send me the Roman Head Wreath. Ok? I’ll send you the dress right know. Thanks!! :)

Winnie
      Logging in right now (432 kinz time) and will send the headwreath over :P……ummmm wait a minute….I don’t think we have eachothers webkinz world user name lol….that wont work LOL whats your user name? I will send a request if you tell me yours or you can send the request to me…. I am bratz2189 :P
      NB

Lol, mine is winnie1120. I’m sending a request right now!

Winnie

Hang on before you send please, I thought I had an extra on the head wreath, I think I may have gifted or traded it though, I am very sorry. I can offer something else or we can call of the trade. I am very very sorry, that was totally my mistake.

LMK

NB

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.