looking for egyptian theme (I have a superbed)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives looking for egyptian theme (I have a superbed)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  mortonhippo 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

bamboo578

<p>I will post my list soon.
    </p>

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-10-20 at 10:21 AM

DancingButterfly wrote on 2012-10-20 at 03:37 AM

bamboo578 wrote on 2012-10-19 at 05:00 PM
      I will post my list soon.

I have the Egyptian…
      -Bed
      -Wallpaper
      -Flooring
      -Royal Banquet Chair
      Unfortunately I recently traded most of my others away, and I am now only left with these. I have other rares, too, in case you’re looking for other themes.
      My Want List…
      -Mad Hatter Tea Table (Rare)
      -Queen of Hearts Bed
      -Eat Me Cake Table
      -Ace of Clubs Divider
      -Eat Me Cake Table
      -Whimsical Wonderland Flooring
      As you probably saw by now they are all from the Whimsical Wonderland Theme at the Curio Shop. I’m trying to get the whole series. I hope this helped!

I have the Egyptian Vanity and Sandstone Pedestal and Sandstone Spa (not sure if that’s Egyptian, but if it is I need a REALLY good item for it). Used to have the Vase, but I traded it.
      ~A.R.G.

what do you need for a sand stone spa I have other rares

ohmy1 wrote on 2012-10-20 at 10:40 AM

Not to be mean, but Egyption is a retired rare theme, and Super Beds are curent and easy to get, so to be fair you’d have to add some rares… just saying

AMEN. I wish everyone had the nerve to tell that to people. I had the “Quetzalcoatl Chamber Bed” and this one guy was set on giving me some W-Shop bed. It waas the blue cloud one or whatever it’s called. Where have you been all my life?

$tarryNight

Not to be mean, but Egyption is a retired rare theme, and Super Beds are curent and easy to get, so to be fair you’d have to add some rares… just saying

DancingButterfly wrote on 2012-10-20 at 03:37 AM

I have the Egyptian…
      -Bed
      -Wallpaper
      -Flooring
      -Royal Banquet Chair
      Unfortunately I recently traded most of my others away, and I am now only left with these. I have other rares, too, in case you’re looking for other themes.
      My Want List…
      -Queen of Hearts Bed
      -Eat Me Cake Table
      -Ace of Clubs Divider
      -Eat Me Cake Table
      As you probably saw by now they are all from the Whimsical Wonderland Theme at the Curio Shop. I’m trying to get the whole series. I hope this helped!

I have the Egyptian Vanity and Sandstone Pedestal and Sandstone Spa (not sure if that’s Egyptian, but if it is I need a REALLY good item for it). Used to have the Vase, but I traded it.

~A.R.G.

I have the Egyptian…
      -Bed
      -Wallpaper
      -Flooring
      -Royal Banquet Chair
      My Want List…
      -Queen of Hearts Bed
      -Eat Me Cake Table
      -Ace of Clubs Divider
      -Eat Me Cake Table

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.