~Looking for Enchanted loch, Cell phone sofa, and Winged Piano!~ By ferretfriend

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~Looking for Enchanted loch, Cell phone sofa, and Winged Piano!~ By ferretfriend

This topic contains 110 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

<p>I am offering big for these three items….JLMK if you have and what you want!!
    </p>

Goldstar2

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-22 at 11:19 AM

Sunshine33 wrote on 2012-08-22 at 09:41 AM
      Hi ferret! I have the cll phone couch! LMK if you want to ttrade! Also, I wanted to thank you for the persian window! if you want anything else just ask! Id be happy to send you something back! Oh and this is KK (Yeah, account problems…)

Hi, KK! Nice to see you!
      Sorry to hear about the account problems…
      Anyway, I’d love the couch! What would you like for it?

:D Will send the mustache over, screen was glitching LOL. Now we can have matching Mustaches, XD

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-21 at 08:37 PM

I am offering big for these three items….JLMK if you have and what you want!!

Hey ferrit! I have the Sofa And the Enchanted loch. But it isin;t 4 trade. Sorry. Will you trade army for all three of my PSI(S)?

ferretfriend

Hi ferret! I have the cll phone couch! LMK if you want to ttrade! Also, I wanted to thank you for the persian window! if you want anything else just ask! Id be happy to send you something back! Oh and this is KK (Yeah, account problems…)

Hi, KK! Nice to see you!

Sorry to hear about the account problems…

Anyway, I’d love the couch! What would you like for it?

snowy527

Hey if you happen to get an extra on the couch then I would love it!

Sunshine33

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.