~Looking for Enchanted loch, Cell phone sofa, and Winged Piano!~ By ferretfriend

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~Looking for Enchanted loch, Cell phone sofa, and Winged Piano!~ By ferretfriend

This topic contains 110 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

<p>I am offering big for these three items….JLMK if you have and what you want!!
    </p>

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-22 at 11:52 AM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-22 at 11:43 AM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-22 at 11:27 AM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-21 at 08:37 PM
      I am offering big for these three items….JLMK if you have and what you want!!

Hey ferrit! I have the Sofa And the Enchanted loch. But it isin;t 4 trade. Sorry. Will you trade army for all three of my PSI(S)?

Sag,
      Which three PSI? and wow………you have the loch?! goodness….I want one so bad…..well, i can understand why its not for trade, so, LMK which three psi

Remember last night? I met u in the trading room? I was Star The rockerz papillon. These are the PSI(S)…
      Me- Spooky pup PSI, Chocolate Lab PSI, And the Emerald lab PSI.
      U- Army.

I don’t know, Sag…..Can you put a different PSI in instead of the bed? hmm…..

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-22 at 11:52 AM

Hey ferrit! I have the Sofa And the Enchanted loch. But it isin;t 4 trade. Sorry. Will you trade army for all three of my PSI(S)?

Sag,
      Which three PSI? and wow………you have the loch?! goodness….I want one so bad…..well, i can understand why its not for trade, so, LMK which three psi

Remember last night? I met u in the trading room? I was Star The rockerz papillon. These are the PSI(S)…
      U- Army.

Hmm…….I would if you could do the sofa instead of the bed………….see, its Fred’s only shirt, so I’m kinda picky…And i’m not too sure about the emerald lab psi either…Sorry, Sag, :( But I promise the shirt is on hold for you, I won’t trade it to anyone else.

Sag,

U- Army.

ferretfriend

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-22 at 11:29 AM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-22 at 11:19 AM

Sunshine33 wrote on 2012-08-22 at 09:41 AM
      Hi ferret! I have the cll phone couch! LMK if you want to ttrade! Also, I wanted to thank you for the persian window! if you want anything else just ask! Id be happy to send you something back! Oh and this is KK (Yeah, account problems…)

Hi, KK! Nice to see you!
      Sorry to hear about the account problems…
      Anyway, I’d love the couch! What would you like for it?

:D Will send the mustache over, screen was glitching LOL. Now we can have matching Mustaches, XD

LOL XD Gotta put it on fred!

ferretfriend

Sag,

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.