~Looking for Enchanted loch, Cell phone sofa, and Winged Piano!~ By ferretfriend

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~Looking for Enchanted loch, Cell phone sofa, and Winged Piano!~ By ferretfriend

This topic contains 110 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

<p>I am offering big for these three items….JLMK if you have and what you want!!
    </p>

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-22 at 12:46 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-22 at 12:42 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-22 at 12:23 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-22 at 12:14 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-22 at 12:05 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-22 at 11:52 AM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-22 at 11:43 AM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-22 at 11:27 AM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-21 at 08:37 PM
      I am offering big for these three items….JLMK if you have and what you want!!

Hey ferrit! I have the Sofa And the Enchanted loch. But it isin;t 4 trade. Sorry. Will you trade army for all three of my PSI(S)?

Sag,
      Which three PSI? and wow………you have the loch?! goodness….I want one so bad…..well, i can understand why its not for trade, so, LMK which three psi

Remember last night? I met u in the trading room? I was Star The rockerz papillon. These are the PSI(S)…
      Me- Spooky pup PSI, Chocolate Lab PSI, And the Emerald lab PSI.
      U- Army.

I don’t know, Sag…..Can you put a different PSI in instead of the bed? hmm…..

Ooh! Ooh! Iknow! I know! How about this trade?
      Me- Wireless head set, yellow lab PSI, Spooky pup PSI, And the emerald lab PSI. I can add in the cocoa basket bed.

Wow….now you’re tempting me…lol so, Let me get this straight
      Enchanted loch – NOT for trade
      Cell phone sofa – For trade? (Good offer?)
      Haunted dog house – For trade
      OK, I got this right, right?
      OK…..I know I’m probably stretching this……..but, would you do Sofa+Doghouse+TV? Idk……..Or Sofa+Doghouse+some other new psi/or clothing? idk…my ideas stink lol

Sorrthe sofa isin’t 4 trade=( Would you trade? Oh! I have a blueberry bumper car!

Oh, Ok….Hmm, any other newer PSI? idk…
      gtg, be on this afternoon!! :)

I have other newer ones but they aren’t for trade=( Hey! Can u meet me in the trading room this afternoon? I will put up some of my other PSI.

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-22 at 12:42 PM

Hey ferrit! I have the Sofa And the Enchanted loch. But it isin;t 4 trade. Sorry. Will you trade army for all three of my PSI(S)?

Sag,
      Which three PSI? and wow………you have the loch?! goodness….I want one so bad…..well, i can understand why its not for trade, so, LMK which three psi

Remember last night? I met u in the trading room? I was Star The rockerz papillon. These are the PSI(S)…
      U- Army.

Me- Wireless head set, yellow lab PSI, Spooky pup PSI, And the emerald lab PSI. I can add in the cocoa basket bed.

OK…..I know I’m probably stretching this……..but, would you do Sofa+Doghouse+TV? Idk……..Or Sofa+Doghouse+some other new psi/or clothing? idk…my ideas stink lol

Sorrthe sofa isin’t 4 trade=( Would you trade? Oh! I have a blueberry bumper car!

Oh, Ok….Hmm, any other newer PSI? idk…

gtg, be on this afternoon!! :)

Sag,

U- Army.

ferretfriend

Sag,

U- Army.

Sag,

U- Army.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.