Looking For Estore Points!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For Estore Points!

This topic contains 70 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Hi there, I would love to trade for estore points so I can save up for my first pet! I offer alot. DQ00

pokefrevr

Oh cool, you need gleaming gold sandals? I have them if you’d send with me; I’m only 5500 points away from getting my very own Love Panda. XD ~Pokefrevr

DQ00 – I am so sorry to hear that you points are lagging!! What a drag. I do want to help you get your first pet and I would like your new deluxe dress. I saw your post on another forum! I will send you 4000 points to your angel account. I hope you are able to get the pet you want now!!! Thank you for everything!!

Sisterleah- I found an extra 4,000 Estore points and I hope it wasn’t from you, because I found out that the Queen of Hearts Dress is NOT TRADEABLE after I posted! I don’t know what to do, but I do have some clothes you might want, but they are not dresses! I feel SO bad, I am so sorry. I just didn’t know until last evening! :( Here are my other clothes: Gleaming Gold Sandals, Stylish Snow Suit, Rockerz Punk Pants and Hot Pink Studded Glasses. You can pick two if you want! I am just so sorry, it’s all my fault! DQ00

dogfish

Hi, DQ, I think they will fix the dress soon, you may want to wait a few days. As you know deluxe clothing is suppose to be tradeable. DF PS I didn’t get my points either, maybe Monday. We hope, LOL

DQ00 – It’s ok!! But yes, They were from me!!! I need the gleaming gold sandals and the rockerz punk pants. No harm done!!! Ok??? I hope you were able to get your pet?? Yes?? Thank you for everything!! I love my clothes!!

Ok wonderful! I am so glad everything is worked out! And yes, I got my pet, Aurora, my Celestial Unicorn! I am so thankful leah! I will send your items right away, and dogfish, thanks for the info, I hope this glitch is fixed. Talk to you both tomorrow! DQ00

Leah-I found out that the queen of hearts dress is not for trade, but i think you already sent the points! I am so sorry, here is a list of my clothes you can take two or three! Gleaming Gold Sandals, Hot Pink Studded Glasses, Safari Pith Helmet, Rockerz Punk Pants, Stylish Snow Suit, and Poncho’s Shawl. I am so sorry. DQ00

pokefrevr

DQ00, someone said it could be like a lag. Like, we’ll probably get them in a few days; we just got the gifts first. Like…You know what a script is? Someone runs it and all of the people who are deluxe get the gift on the same day, however, since eStore points may be a bit harder to distribute, it won’t take *only* a script; and if it does, it will have a few bumps and kinks. But it’ll eventually get to us! XD ~Pokefrevr

Hi! I know, weird. DQ00

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.