LOOKING FOR ESTORE POINTS, TRADING GOOD STUFF! (Priceless, etc)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR ESTORE POINTS, TRADING GOOD STUFF! (Priceless, etc)

This topic contains 46 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  womack24 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

ALP111

ALP111 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 07:31 PM

Hey! I will trade Sun’s embrace bed, and maybe cat shirt, for 12,500 estore points! if that’s too much i’ll add an extra cat shirt!

I’ll post next tomorrow!

ALP111

ALP111 wrote on 2012-11-02 at 09:38 AM

Hi AIW. I feel Nutty’s offer is a little low (idk anything about estore point values, but I guess 1,000 is like a dollar XD) You can go, and If I like your offer more then nutty’s, it’s probably a deal, but if not, then I’ll just keep waiting for offers and maybe take nutty’s. I reallly want an e-pet.

In all honesty, NB’s offer is probably spot on, however it is of course up to you, you have the bed LOL. I could probably spare 12,500 points, depending on what you’d be willing to add. But again, I’m going to let you and NB try to reconcile something first, since she did offer before me. :)

NB- Sorry, hope I don’t seem like a ‘trade jumper inner’! (LOL) You obviously have first dibs (; *AIW

ALP111

Hi AIW. I feel Nutty’s offer is a little low (idk anything about estore point values, but I guess 1,000 is like a dollar XD) You can go, and If I like your offer more then nutty’s, it’s probably a deal, but if not, then I’ll just keep waiting for offers and maybe take nutty’s. I reallly want an e-pet.

Hey ALP. I’m also interested in your Sun Bed, but I see that NB already made an offer for it, so of course she has first go at trying to work something out with you. And of course, anyone who has made an offer before me. I just wanted to throw it out there that I was interested in it LOL. Thanks. *AIW

ALP111

It’s a purple bed with a golden bedframe and a sun on top :D

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 08:41 PM

ALP111 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 07:31 PM
      Hey! I will trade Sun’s embrace bed, and maybe cat shirt, for 12,500 estore points! if that’s too much i’ll add an extra cat shirt!

Hi I love the bed what is it from I can not do that trade I do not think I wish I could though.

Okay while I could not do a trade for e store points is there anything else you need because I love that bed I think I saw it at my friend Chloe webkinz house so please post a description of what bed looks like.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.