LOOKING FOR ESTORE POINTS, TRADING GOOD STUFF! (Priceless, etc)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR ESTORE POINTS, TRADING GOOD STUFF! (Priceless, etc)

This topic contains 46 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  womack24 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

ALP111

ALP111 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 07:31 PM

Hey! I will trade Sun’s embrace bed, and maybe cat shirt, for 12,500 estore points! if that’s too much i’ll add an extra cat shirt!

I’ll post next tomorrow!

ALP111

nutty_buddy

ALP111 wrote on 2012-11-02 at 10:50 AM

idk. Im just getting 15,000 for charm so….

ALP

You are very lucky to get someone to pay that, most people that know values and what not are not going to pay that much LOL social media (emo jeans) go for 10,000….charm is something that can be gotten essentially for free by buying the charms and playing in the forest, I have all that stuff too :P

NB

mislev

2nd try to post

ALP …..i just want to let u know i can buy that bed on i0ffer for $3….so nutty’s offer was more than fair…

nutty —i tried to tell u about that site before that is how i have been a lot of my stuff lately got full elf for $5 usually a min. of 10 on orders so i got christmas promo swing, red green gem tree and an extra valentine bouquet for $10

hope ganz posts this
      mislev

ALP111

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-02 at 10:33 AM

ALP111 wrote on 2012-11-02 at 07:15 AM
      Hmm.. What if I add Scuba Belt and cat shirt?

ALP
      If you were to add scuba belt (my friend wants one SO badly lol) and cat shirt (don’t need the shirt but can be used for trading lol) I could probably do the 12,500 I will ask a friend but 7000 for just the bed really is an extremely fair offer :P Do you have anything besides the cat shirt? Like I said, I don’t need it but I guess it could be used for trading but if you have something else (PSI or sig psi or estore psi, something like that) that I might actually need, that would make it easier for me to part with that many points LOLZ :P LMK :)
      NB

Well I have Sig waterdog psi, Sig golden retriever psi, welsh corgi psi, and others!

ALP111

idk. Im just getting 15,000 for charm so….

nutty_buddy

ALP111 wrote on 2012-11-02 at 07:15 AM

Hmm.. What if I add Scuba Belt and cat shirt?

ALP

If you were to add scuba belt (my friend wants one SO badly lol) and cat shirt (don’t need the shirt but can be used for trading lol) I could probably do the 12,500 I will ask a friend but 7000 for just the bed really is an extremely fair offer :P Do you have anything besides the cat shirt? Like I said, I don’t need it but I guess it could be used for trading but if you have something else (PSI or sig psi or estore psi, something like that) that I might actually need, that would make it easier for me to part with that many points LOLZ :P LMK :)

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.