LOOKING FOR ESTORE POINTS, TRADING GOOD STUFF! (Priceless, etc)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR ESTORE POINTS, TRADING GOOD STUFF! (Priceless, etc)

This topic contains 46 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  womack24 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

ALP111

ALP111 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 07:31 PM

Hey! I will trade Sun’s embrace bed, and maybe cat shirt, for 12,500 estore points! if that’s too much i’ll add an extra cat shirt!

I’ll post next tomorrow!

ALP111

nutty_buddy

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-11-03 at 05:03 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-03 at 04:59 PM

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-11-03 at 04:51 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-03 at 04:36 PM

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-11-03 at 12:34 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-03 at 12:28 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-11-03 at 11:12 AM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-02 at 07:23 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-11-02 at 02:50 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-02 at 02:24 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-11-02 at 02:13 PM

ALP111 wrote on 2012-11-02 at 12:46 PM
      can I take away the endangered island getaway? its one of my favs

actually a friend just send me the scuba belt so i no longer need it would be willing to look over your list when u put up what u have for trade.but unless u have something i really need i would have to withdraw my offer…
      thanx
      mislev

Hi mislev, I just realized none of my post to you went through. Otherwise, you would have known I had that item for you. It would be so nice if all our post went through. Or maybe even half. LOL TTYL DF

i know most of my posts have 3rd 4th try on them…….thank you so much for the scuba belt i wish you would tell me something u are looking for….u seem to have everything….and send out so much to everyone…we all want to give something back to u…u r so generous and i am happy to have u for a friend…..
      mislev

mislev
      I am sorry I couldn’t get the scuba belt quickly enough, you have like no idea how much I wanted to be able to do that for you! You have sent me so much nice stuff and been such a nice friend. I am actually sad I didn’t get it in time to be able to gift it to you.
      NB

3rd try to post
      nutty…i know you were trying to get me the scuba belt and i appreciate that you wanted to get it for me.. it was chloe who sent it to me…..it was 1 of the items that i couldn’t easily get on iOffer without buying the whole outfit…
      i wish you would read my first message on the page…..i understand how you feel about the forums honestly i’ve only had 1 good trade here in months and it was super
      i get confused when people put the same stuff on on many forums and another thing that bugs me is when someone puts something on there trade list and then when u say u want it they really don’t it ( i have traded things i dont want really want to like my scuba belt but i didn’t put it out there) and estore points demands are high…..too high and i just buy it for less than $5 mostly $3 or less….
      maybe we can meet up in the clubhouse this weekend….
      mislev

mislev
      Yes, lets meet in the clubhouse this weekend. Let me know what day works best for you :) I was thinking about sending you a friend request from an account that I don’t have to many people on…its a backup webkinz account I have for very few people lol :)
      NB

Nutty are you leaving webkinz world? I hope you don’t. You have always been so nice and generous to me! Your one of my best friends on webkinz news.

Bailey
      Yes, I was starting to rethink but certain things from different people have just really discouraged me lately I don’t want to continue to do this….I can’t, its making me crazy….
      NB

No we will all miss you too much! And what about all your stuff? All those promote and priceless you have worked so hard to get. If. I ever got as much as you I would never trade it.

Im sorry lol, I just had mistakenly thought that I had a few friends on here and im starting to wonder lately lol. I appreciate that some people will miss me lol :P I will miss quite a few people on here actually :P
      NB

Yeah but what about all your points, and gemsters, and promo, and other really cool stuff?

I don’t know, I will probably either give up my account up for the amt of estore points I have or give stuff away I can also send the estore points to people I wish I could explain why lol but I can’t on here lolz :)

NB

bailey101010

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-03 at 04:59 PM

actually a friend just send me the scuba belt so i no longer need it would be willing to look over your list when u put up what u have for trade.but unless u have something i really need i would have to withdraw my offer…
      thanx
      mislev

Hi mislev, I just realized none of my post to you went through. Otherwise, you would have known I had that item for you. It would be so nice if all our post went through. Or maybe even half. LOL TTYL DF

i know most of my posts have 3rd 4th try on them…….thank you so much for the scuba belt i wish you would tell me something u are looking for….u seem to have everything….and send out so much to everyone…we all want to give something back to u…u r so generous and i am happy to have u for a friend…..
      mislev

mislev
      I am sorry I couldn’t get the scuba belt quickly enough, you have like no idea how much I wanted to be able to do that for you! You have sent me so much nice stuff and been such a nice friend. I am actually sad I didn’t get it in time to be able to gift it to you.
      NB

3rd try to post
      nutty…i know you were trying to get me the scuba belt and i appreciate that you wanted to get it for me.. it was chloe who sent it to me…..it was 1 of the items that i couldn’t easily get on iOffer without buying the whole outfit…
      i wish you would read my first message on the page…..i understand how you feel about the forums honestly i’ve only had 1 good trade here in months and it was super
      i get confused when people put the same stuff on on many forums and another thing that bugs me is when someone puts something on there trade list and then when u say u want it they really don’t it ( i have traded things i dont want really want to like my scuba belt but i didn’t put it out there) and estore points demands are high…..too high and i just buy it for less than $5 mostly $3 or less….
      mislev

mislev
      Yes, lets meet in the clubhouse this weekend. Let me know what day works best for you :) I was thinking about sending you a friend request from an account that I don’t have to many people on…its a backup webkinz account I have for very few people lol :)
      NB

Nutty are you leaving webkinz world? I hope you don’t. You have always been so nice and generous to me! Your one of my best friends on webkinz news.

Bailey
      Yes, I was starting to rethink but certain things from different people have just really discouraged me lately I don’t want to continue to do this….I can’t, its making me crazy….
      NB

No we will all miss you too much! And what about all your stuff? All those promote and priceless you have worked so hard to get. If. I ever got as much as you I would never trade it.

Im sorry lol, I just had mistakenly thought that I had a few friends on here and im starting to wonder lately lol. I appreciate that some people will miss me lol :P I will miss quite a few people on here actually :P
      NB

Yeah but what about all your points, and gemsters, and promo, and other really cool stuff?

nutty_buddy

thanx
      mislev

mislev

mislev
      NB

3rd try to post
      mislev

mislev
      NB

Bailey
      NB

NB

bailey101010

thanx
      mislev

mislev

mislev
      NB

3rd try to post
      mislev

mislev
      NB

Bailey
      NB

nutty_buddy

thanx
      mislev

mislev

mislev
      NB

3rd try to post
      mislev

mislev
      NB

mislev

do you have a time in mind to meet in the clubhouse?

LMK

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.