Looking for Fairy Den Fireplace

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Fairy Den Fireplace

This topic contains 3 voices and has 4 replies.

• Author

cheynne

Missed out on the Promo for the Fairy Den Fireplace a couple of months ago. If anyone has a spare they would like to trade please let me know. I have Zodiac PSI, Pumpkin Coach from Fall Fest Soda, tradable items from this years stockings such as the Holiday Spirit Swing, Holiday Zangoz Gumball machine & more.

Atomton

I never saw it. How does it look like? Can I see yours DF?-Atom

dogfish

HI Cheynne, How are you? We missed you. I will be happy to send that to you as a Christmas gift. I will try to send this weekend, I have to start sending out my gifts early, the list is too long. Have a Great Holiday Season, DF

cheynne

dogfish, so nice to hear from you. Was busy with life, but am back reading forums. That would be great if you could send the fireplace. Please let me know what you are needing, have some of the tradable xmas items plus all zodiac PSI some other promo items. Let me know if you need something to send to someone else that they are wishing for. Please say hi to Friendly for me as well. Thanks so much.

dogfish

Hi, Cheynne, I will send today, I don’t need a thing, but would like to ask if there is anything else you need. Maybe the holly prince costume, I seem to have more than I need of those, but I have all that cracker stuff also, PLMK If not, I will fill the two spots with surprise items, Merry Christmas, DF PS I know Friendly would say Hi back, take care.

cheynne

dogfish thanks so much for the fireplace, luv that theme & the other items sent. Will of course surprise with return gift for xmas, as I said please pay forward if you do not have room.. By chance would you have a Pepperment wardrobe from the stockings, so far no luck. LMK & now it is Happy New Year. Hope you had a wonderful xmas.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.