Looking for FULL ELF!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for FULL ELF!!

This topic contains 67 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  4444polarbears 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

_elizabeth_

<p>Heyy There! I am looking for full elf (jingle). I have got lots to offer including… plumpy’s glasses, yellow sneakers, nafaria’s slippers, phlying phoenix runners, full green santa, and more! Thanks! ~Liz~
    </p>

JumpyBeasty

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-09-27 at 07:28 PM

JB– do u still need my green Santa? Lmk.
      -4pb-

yes

JB :)

JB– do u still need my green Santa? Lmk.

-4pb-

JumpyBeasty

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-27 at 05:02 PM

JB
      So would you like me to make a list of the halloween/christmas/holiday items I have for the 3 items I want?? LMK I always like to make sure before I take the time and make a list LOLZ :P
      NB

oh ok i would like :)

JB :)

SuperWebkinz

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-27 at 05:02 PM

JB
      So would you like me to make a list of the halloween/christmas/holiday items I have for the 3 items I want?? LMK I always like to make sure before I take the time and make a list LOLZ :P
      NB

Hi there NB :)
      Actually, I’m Jumpy Beasty’s sister LOL ;) I know she’s doing some homework right now, and she’ll get on and answer you as soon as she can :)

SW :)

nuttybuddy

JB

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.