Looking for FULL ELF!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for FULL ELF!!

This topic contains 67 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  4444polarbears 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

_elizabeth_

<p>Heyy There! I am looking for full elf (jingle). I have got lots to offer including… plumpy’s glasses, yellow sneakers, nafaria’s slippers, phlying phoenix runners, full green santa, and more! Thanks! ~Liz~
    </p>

JumpyBeasty

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-09-27 at 09:02 PM

JumpyBeasty wrote on 2012-09-27 at 07:31 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-09-27 at 07:28 PM
      JB– do u still need my green Santa? Lmk.
      -4pb-

yes
      JB :)

I Also have emerald TV… so lmk what u would be willing to do! :)
      -4pb-

ooh i still dot know sryyyy

JB

dogfish

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-25 at 12:59 PM

_elizabeth_ wrote on 2012-09-25 at 12:45 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-25 at 12:33 PM
      If someone is offering something for trade, it really is ok for people to offer on it even if someone else has already offered. The person who has the item is the one that should be able to choose who they want to trade with. I have had people make offers before and after me and I have never been upset. Just my thoughts :) Have a great day guys :). Oh to the forum owner, I have full elf but wow to trade it, it would take a downright amazing out of this world offer lolz :) I will keep my eyes open and let you know if I see anyone with it :)
      NB

Thank you so much Nutty Buddy! Lmk what a good offer for it would be? :) -Liz-

Elizabeth,
      Gosh, I am honestly really not sure as far as for me personally, as far as for other people, I have seen them trade like just crazy stuff for even just the shoes lol I do know that that particular elf outfit is valued at like a TON lol I think it was last available in 2007 or 2008, I am not sure which so that would make it like 4 or 5 years old and of course retired as in never to be seen again lol so I know it would take a lot as far as value to make the trade fair value wise ya know?? I can’t remember exactly but I think each piece is valued at 200,000 or 225,000 or somewhere around that…again that is the value for each piece LOLZ :D I know there are other traders far better able to answer that for sure lol :)
      NB

Hi NB, just so you don’t have to check yourself, here are the values. Elf from 2005 shoes are 225,000 and hat is the same. Plumpy’s glasses are about 90,000 right now and green santa suit is 125,000. The older menorahs are worth more than you think, because they are 4-5 years old. So is the spider window. you shouldn’t need to add for any tiara, swilrl or charm, seeing how those items a readily available in the forest. Just wait and buy charms when they go on sale this year. You need 8 for complete unlock. TTYL DF

JumpyBeasty wrote on 2012-09-27 at 07:31 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-09-27 at 07:28 PM
      JB– do u still need my green Santa? Lmk.
      -4pb-

yes

I Also have emerald TV… so lmk what u would be willing to do! :)

-4pb-

nuttybuddy

JumpyBeasty wrote on 2012-09-27 at 06:40 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-27 at 05:02 PM
      JB
      So would you like me to make a list of the halloween/christmas/holiday items I have for the 3 items I want?? LMK I always like to make sure before I take the time and make a list LOLZ :P
      NB

oh ok i would like :)

JB

Ok, for extra halloween I have an extra on the giant spider web, and an extra on the spider web window as well as a few extras from last years halloween including the full candycorn witch outfit that is not returning for this halloween (there are 3 that did return but the candycorn witch did not), Also have a lot of extra on the christmas houses from last year :) that’s what is in my dock I can check store rooms if you don’t like those :P

NB

nuttybuddy

SuperWebkinz wrote on 2012-09-27 at 05:12 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-27 at 05:02 PM
      JB
      So would you like me to make a list of the halloween/christmas/holiday items I have for the 3 items I want?? LMK I always like to make sure before I take the time and make a list LOLZ :P
      NB

Hi there NB :)
      Actually, I’m Jumpy Beasty’s sister LOL ;) I know she’s doing some homework right now, and she’ll get on and answer you as soon as she can :)
      SW :)

SW

Did you get the post about the swirl?? Not sure if it posted or not I can go check but I had asked which menorahs you were looking for and if I had the one you wanted if you’d do it for swirl (I could add if values are like way off lol). And thanks for letting your sister know lolz :)

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.