Looking for FULL ELF!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for FULL ELF!!

This topic contains 67 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  4444polarbears 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

_elizabeth_

<p>Heyy There! I am looking for full elf (jingle). I have got lots to offer including… plumpy’s glasses, yellow sneakers, nafaria’s slippers, phlying phoenix runners, full green santa, and more! Thanks! ~Liz~
    </p>

hello! i don’t have elf, but i was just going to say good luck finding them! :D

FVA, GAN006, 008RN1, RW2222

KittyCat234

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-09-24 at 03:43 PM

_elizabeth_ wrote on 2012-09-24 at 10:29 AM
      everyone..i still need elf.. i also am looking for witch hat, cat costume.
      jb..would you like to add me? i can send you green santa for free. thanks.. ww: oinkers230
      liz

:*( i was kinda trading with them… :*( :*( :*( :*(
      kitty– well watcha lookin for? and i kinda also was wanting their piano first… :*(
      a sad -4pb-

I’m sorry…This is kinda _elizabeth_’s forum, so, I won’t trade on it…So, errr, do you wanna go back to **TRADERS**’s?

_elizabeth_ wrote on 2012-09-24 at 10:29 AM

jb..would you like to add me? i can send you green santa for free. thanks.. ww: oinkers230
      liz

:*( i was kinda trading with them… :*( :*( :*( :*(

kitty– well watcha lookin for? and i kinda also was wanting their piano first… :*(

a sad -4pb-

KittyCat234

I have elf hat, but I am not intersted in your priceless, sorry :(

_elizabeth_

liz

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.