Looking for FULL ELF!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for FULL ELF!!

This topic contains 67 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  4444polarbears 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

_elizabeth_

<p>Heyy There! I am looking for full elf (jingle). I have got lots to offer including… plumpy’s glasses, yellow sneakers, nafaria’s slippers, phlying phoenix runners, full green santa, and more! Thanks! ~Liz~
    </p>

candyque400

i may not have elf, but i do have some priceless, lmk if you need

nuttybuddy

_elizabeth_ wrote on 2012-09-25 at 12:45 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-25 at 12:33 PM
      If someone is offering something for trade, it really is ok for people to offer on it even if someone else has already offered. The person who has the item is the one that should be able to choose who they want to trade with. I have had people make offers before and after me and I have never been upset. Just my thoughts :) Have a great day guys :). Oh to the forum owner, I have full elf but wow to trade it, it would take a downright amazing out of this world offer lolz :) I will keep my eyes open and let you know if I see anyone with it :)
      NB

Thank you so much Nutty Buddy! Lmk what a good offer for it would be? :) -Liz-

Elizabeth,

Gosh, I am honestly really not sure as far as for me personally, as far as for other people, I have seen them trade like just crazy stuff for even just the shoes lol I do know that that particular elf outfit is valued at like a TON lol I think it was last available in 2007 or 2008, I am not sure which so that would make it like 4 or 5 years old and of course retired as in never to be seen again lol so I know it would take a lot as far as value to make the trade fair value wise ya know?? I can’t remember exactly but I think each piece is valued at 200,000 or 225,000 or somewhere around that…again that is the value for each piece LOLZ :D I know there are other traders far better able to answer that for sure lol :)

NB

_elizabeth_

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-25 at 12:33 PM

If someone is offering something for trade, it really is ok for people to offer on it even if someone else has already offered. The person who has the item is the one that should be able to choose who they want to trade with. I have had people make offers before and after me and I have never been upset. Just my thoughts :) Have a great day guys :). Oh to the forum owner, I have full elf but wow to trade it, it would take a downright amazing out of this world offer lolz :) I will keep my eyes open and let you know if I see anyone with it :)
      NB

Thank you so much Nutty Buddy! Lmk what a good offer for it would be? :) -Liz-

nuttybuddy

NB

KittyCat234

bratzdoll8 wrote on 2012-09-24 at 10:08 PM

i have full green santa sor your spooky pup and saphire psi

But 4pb was trading with her/him first :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.