Looking for Gem Lamps

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Gem Lamps

This topic contains 74 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  DancingButterfly 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

I have not been able to get the Sapphire, Topaz, or Blue Zircon lamps. I have lots Exclusive, Rare, PSI, Valued, and clothing. Please let me know if you would like to trade. I want these really badly!

ladybug99

I have a blue zircon. Need June’s.

loue354

HEY THERE DANCING….I HAVE ALL THE LAMPS EXCEPT THE SAPPHIRE ONE….Do you happen to have any of the recent deluxe clothing items….If so please let me know….I could trade a few of them for deluxe clothing items…Thanks

Hi birdseye11, I have an extra ruby, blue zircon, peridot, alexandrite, and topaz lamp But I do not have the sapphire. NO ONE has the sapphire one yet beacouse it didn’t work. if you are interested in one of my lamps make an offer and give me your player name so I can put you on my friend list and mail you the lamp or lamps. after you give me your name watch for TeamEdward2010 to send a friend request to you once you accept it I will mail off the item to you.

pippa3090

I have the sapphire one. i got it today and it worked

birdseye11

Hi TeamEdward2010, I would like a ruby, blue zircon, peridot, alexandrite, and topaz if that’s okay. If it’s not then 2 or 3 is fine. What are you looking for? I would be willing to trade a superbed for 2 or 3 lamps. I have exclusives and rares. I have 5 crystal flowers if you are interested in those. I have a Magic Elixir Table, Samurai Armor Stand, Ambulance, Rocket Ship Lounger, Medieval Trophy Pedestal, Medieval Torch, Medieval Side Table, Kinzcash Side Table, Cornucopia Chair, Contessa Candle Wall Sconce, Neo Gothic Dresser, and Neo Gothic Couch. If you see anything you like just let me know. TennesseeFrogs, if TeamEdward doesn’t want to trade for the topaz I could trade 2 or 3 crystal flowers for 2 of the topaz, or my Rocket Ship Lounger, Ambulance, Cornucopia Chair, or one of the Medieval things. Thx -birdseye-

amyjindra

I will give u a sapphire lamp and trade me a jewel item or a alexandrite lamp pls (:-)

I have 2 Sapphire Lamps and 2 Rose Zircon Lamps. All of them work. I’m willing to trade one of my extra Sapphire or Rose Zircon Lamps for another gem lamp. (I’m looking for the Amethyst Lamp).  :)

Hey TeamEdward2010 i have the sapphire lamp if you still havent gotten it yet, I have 2 I would like the Ruby or Alexandrite lamp my name is basketball5irock

I have two sapphire lamps ill trade for the ruby or alexandrite lamp

Birdseye—–I will trade you some topaz lamps. What exclusives do you have?

yorkie135790

I am pretty sure i have all but sapphire. lmk

pippa3090

I have the sapphire lamp

ladybug1818

I have some but I dont need you to send me anything. thanks for offering though

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.