Looking for Gem Lamps

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Gem Lamps

This topic contains 74 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  DancingButterfly 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

I have not been able to get the Sapphire, Topaz, or Blue Zircon lamps. I have lots Exclusive, Rare, PSI, Valued, and clothing. Please let me know if you would like to trade. I want these really badly!

I started a collection of gem lamps. So far, I have the Peridot Lamp, the Blue Zircon Lamp, and the Sapphire Lamp. I’m looking to complete the collection, so the October lamp or the Amethyst one are my next targets. If anyone’s interested in trading a lamp for an exclusive item, a super bed, or an extra gem lamp (if I get any doubles), drop a line! Thanks for reading! ;)

Hey! I just got the Rose Zircon Lamp, so that makes 4 gem lamps! Yay!

Hi I have the blue Sapphire and the rose zircon lmk if you need!!! :D

i need that lamp to complete my colection! it wouldn’t work on my computer :( what would u trade for it?

dogfish

Hi MNM, I can give you any lamp you need, JLMK which one you need. this goes for zora also, just look for me and LMK what you need. Sorry, but the forums are not working for me, so, this is it. LOL TTYL DF

ladygaudiel

hi dogfish. do you have the peridot, emerald, alexandrite, and ruby lamps? i would like to trade. PLMK what you want for the lamps. I have rares, any exclusive from the wish factory and superbeds

dogfish

Hi Lady, if you leave your UN I’ll send a friend request from an account that starts with clo. I’ll be happy to send you some lamps for free. Just give me time to round them up, I have several accounts. I really don’t need anything, just happy to help. DF

thanks so much! but i got the one that i needed :)

ladygaudiel

hi dogfish user name is ladygaudiel. i need the alexandrite emerald and ruby lamps. i also saw your another post of yours offering a gingerbread house. could you also send me one? thanks so much.

birdseye11

If you don’t like anything I have posted, I think I have some more items if you would like them. -birdseye-

kitkat1

Hi, I have a blue zircon lamp I can trade you. I’d like an Alexandrite lamp if you have an extra. Just let me know.

DuchessWolfe

hi i have the rose zircon, blue zircon and sapphire lamp. looking for the jan-august lamps or deluxe clothes thanks. add me and i’ll mail the items ~ladygaudiel

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.